Win a pair of tickets to see Paul Carrack at the Indigo O2
Tickets won by Jane Adams
This competition is now closed, sorry
Paul Carrack is all set to take to the stage at Indigo2 on Wednesday 31st October to celebrate over five decades in the music business and the imminent release of his brand new album ‘Good Feeling’ set to be released in September 2012.
Paul Carrack has a string of hits under his belt, and the list of bands and legends he has played with reads like a calling card of music royalty!
Paul first coming to prominence as the keyboard player for Roxy Music in the late 70s / early 80s and from there his career went from strength to strength. He replaced Jools Holland as the keyboard player for Squeeze in 1981 and took lead vocals for the bands biggest hit single to date; ‘Tempted’. In the Mid 80s he teamed up with Mike Rutherford from Genesis to form Mike and The Mechanics and went on to have a string of hits including ‘The Living Years’ and ‘Over My Shoulder’.
Over the past decade or so Paul has worked increasingly in his own right on many solo albums; Satisfy My Soul (2000), Groovin’ (2001), It Ain’t Over (2003), Winter Wonderland (2005), Old, New, Borrowed and Blue (2007), I Know That Name (2008), A Different Hat (2010) and the new album Good Feeling coming out in September 2012.
He continues to appear live and on record with collaborators. In 2003 he toured with Ringo Starr, having recorded with BB King, Eric Clapton and Elton John. The Eagles’ 2007 hit album – Long Road Out of Eden – featured his song ‘I Don’t Want To Hear Anymore’ – number one in America, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Paul Carrack will play London's Indigo O2 on the 31st October 2012 - you can win a pair of tickets to the event - just answer the following question to be in with a chance.
You need to be a member to enter the competition and it's really easy to
sign up - do remember to activate your account and sign up for our
newsletter or your entry wont count.
Sorry, but the competition is now closed
- You must be 18 or over to enter.
- Prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- You must be a registered user of the Safeconcerts.com website, have activated your account and agreed to receive the Safeconcerts newsletter
- No contestant email addresses will be published on the Safe Concerts website.
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- Safeconcerts will pick a winner from the entries submitted, contributions to the forum and or gig reviews will be taken into account when picking our winner
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours the prize will be allocated to a runner up.
- By entering the Competition, you signify that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- By entering the Competition you agree to abide by the Rules
- Safeconcerts reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Safeconcerts reserves the right to decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these same Rules.
- The winner(s) will be notified by telephone or SMS text message
- The decision of Safeconcerts is final
Everyone likes to win things...
And there's no better way to promote an event than with a competition. So if you promote or run an event and you would like to add a competition to Safeconcerts then please contact us here.