Didmarton Bluegrass Festival is held annually at the Kemble Airfield site, Glos, the event is considered by many to be Britain's premier bluegrass and acoustic music festival. Attracting the top names from the UK and international bluegrass scenes.
The festival ensures a diverse approach offering a range of musical styles that further embrace blues, jazz, folk and everything acoustically in-between. Didmarton Bluegrass Festival will be packing in around 35 artists, during nine scheduled concerts along with instrument and dance workshops, excellent camping, showers, great food, bonfires, banjos and a biker run bar that never seems to close!
The festival will have all the usual Didmarton attractions; concerts, dance displays, instrumental seminars, the tuition tent, a wide range of traders and quality catering.
- Festival Early Bird Full weekend ticket (available till 31st May) £50
- Festival Advance Full weekend ticket (available till August 28th) £55
- Festival Full weekend ticket (on the gate – CASH ONLY) £60
- Festival Friday Day, no camping (on the gate – CASH ONLY) £30
- Festival Saturday Day, no camping (on the gate – CASH ONLY) £30
- Festival Sunday Day, no camping (on the gate – CASH ONLY) £20
- Under 14 accompanied by an adult free
Where can I find this event?