Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Protect yourself from ticket scammers and fraudsters
before you buy with our Be Ticket Safe® Directory
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Stewarding/Security

Coast to Coast provide shocking security services at Beach Break Live

4 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 5 of 5
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Sat 16th Jun 2012 16:51
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1764

We have long been concerned about the use of security services at UK festivals, most provided by companies who don't seem to understand that they are dealing with paying cusomers.

Many seem to think that everyone who attends a festival is scum and should be treated as a criminal with even the most inocuous contact turning into a full scale confrontation.

This weekend security at Beach Break Live takes the biscuit - threatening, unreasonable, unpleasant, aggressive and worse - I'm sure there will be a lot more to say about this particular company.

The question is - why do security behave in this manner? perhaps more importantly - why do festival organisers let them get away with it?

“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 2
Top Mon 18th Jun 2012 12:57
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1764

The more I hear about Coast to Coast Security at Beach Break Live the more concerned I am about the behaviour of this particular company. Coast to Coast security told a photographer that he 'would kill him' - his crime? asking for water to be given to members of the crowd sqeezed in at the barrier.

Coast to Coast Security refused to give out water to the crowd at the barrier throughout the festival, I have never heard of a security company refusing to do this before.

“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 3
Top Fri 22nd Jun 2012 20:04
mojo

Rating: Minor Celebrity
Topics: 1 Replies: 46

Disgrace to the industry and can't find them on companies house either so not a LTD company as they say.

But as they say as i'm guessing they're cheap as chips, you pay for what you get frown

Evil Smile

Quote mojo Quote  Reply to mojo Reply
Post # 4
Top Mon 9th Jul 2012 09:04
georgetodhy
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 1
d;lfkgj sd;lfgjksdlfjgdlsfjljgdlskjldk

[url=http://www.protectiveshieldsecurity.com]Los angeles security guard[/url]

Quote georgetodhy Quote  Reply to georgetodhy Reply
Post # 5
Top Mon 15th Apr 2013 11:16
timothyhadl
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 3

No i didnot. I just missed it. Is it available online and what was it about? Can you please share more? Thanks.

buy crowd control barrier

Quote timothyhadl Quote  Reply to timothyhadl Reply
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 5 of 5
 Start a new topic
There are 763 active users currently on the forum: 763 guests
Visitors Today: 34177
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely