Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

fraud aossa

51 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 41 to 52 of 52
< 1 2 3 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 41
Top Fri 20th Apr 2012 14:45
harrytheo

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 7 Replies: 316
Well, if you've had absolute coonfirmation that Aossa Events has merchant status with Barclaycard I can't see that you've too much to worry about.
There haven't actually been any postings on here to say that tickets haven't been received. Just people posting that they haven't YET been received.
Hope you will post something positive when your tickets turn up!

Quote harrytheo Quote  Reply to harrytheo Reply
Post # 42
Top Fri 20th Apr 2012 17:42
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Quote from Panda - 20th Apr 2012 13:16 View
Yes when I rang the bank they had Aossa Events through Barclaycard. As I've said on the other topic I've found out that Aossa have gone into Partnership with GET ME IN/TICKETMASTER, A lady called Laura works there, she will confirm this. Hate people slandering when their haven't got their facts right. I have my own business and I would hate someone doing this to me, Stop making issues out of a genuine and stop scaring customers like myself they've been hustled in other words! ...

A simple call to Ticketmaster elicited the information that Aossa are not their "partners" nor are they in "partnership" with them

Don't take my word for it, call them yourself

Also Aossa are taking money through a German payment processing service, makes you wonder why they are not suing a UK one does't it

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 43
Top Sat 21st Apr 2012 10:32
Panda

Rating: Busker
Topics: 0 Replies: 23

Markland - The partnership is with GET ME IN who are in Partnership with Ticketmaster. As for the German stuff, I've called them, they know nothing of what you are talking about. They now have only 2 merchant services where they take payments, both Under Aossa, 1 under AW trading - Who are registered alongside Aossa Events, Corp Hospitality and Aossa Tickets. I've checked with my bank and also have a friend in trading standards who is looking into some info for me, As far as things stand on that front, there is no indication of fakeness - Also may have the name of their ticket supplier, so I'm going to see if I can confirm a few things with them. I'll keep the forum posted.

Quote Panda Quote  Reply to Panda Reply
Post # 44
Top Sat 21st Apr 2012 12:58
harrytheo

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 7 Replies: 316
Hi Panda,

Think you are getting a little confused. Getmein is owned by Ticketmaster and is their platform for the secondary buying and selling of tickets. Aossa may well have an account with them which would enable them to do both, but I very much doubt they are in partnership with them.

As for finding out who supplies them with tickets, I suspect they get them from several different sources. Even if they are a primary seller the tickets wouldn't all come from one source.

I understand your concerns, but as you have paid for your tickets by credit card and have satisfied yourself that it is a genuine credit card transaction the worst that can happen (and I hope it doesn't) is that your tickets won't turn up. At least you will get a refund from the credit card company.

If you are that worried, you could try getting a refund from Aossa now. I am more than sure there will be extra tickets released by the primaries nearer to the gig date.

Quote harrytheo Quote  Reply to harrytheo Reply
Post # 45
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 13:26
michele
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 1 Replies: 7
My daughter has been let down by them. Bought 2 Nicki Minaj tickets for Thursday 28th June in March and today (25th June) still no tickets. We were told they would be with us on Saturday 23rd but nothing turned up. I waited for the post this morning but nothing arrived and phoned them again where i was told they would be arriving today!!! I told the girl the post had already arrived and there was nothing and asked her if they actually had the tickets in the first place to sell to me - she told me they should have been posted out from their supplier so i asked her if the company was actually real or was it just a scam to get peoples money from them. Anyway to cut a long story short - I explained to her i was informing the police, Action fraud, trading standards and that if i was her i would be looking for another job immediately as the company wouldnt be trading for long because of all the negative comments and told her to google the company (which she told me she was looking at!!!!) She offered me a full refund (she hadnt even asked my name or taken any details from me so she didnt know who i was). I do honestly feel sorry for these people who are working there (if they dont know what type of company they are dealing with) but that isnt my problem. I really hope they refund the money - my daughter has gone onto getmein and paid £300 for two tickets - life is just such a rip off isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote michele Quote  Reply to michele Reply
Post # 46
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 13:34
michele
Topics: 1 Replies: 7
Quote from quin07 - 6th Mar 2012 17:56 View
my missus went to the shop last week and picked up the florence and the machinees tickets for Bournemouth we attended and had a great time. Not sure what you are going on about.... I think you should do more research before slagging off a company as it could destroy their business. I will buy from these guys again if you have not put them out of business already!!!!

It is now Monday 25th June and my concert is on Thursday 28th June - AND STILL NO TICKETS - I think slagging off the company who takes your money but then doesnt send out the tickets as it has no allocations is quite within my rights!!!!  The girl i spoke to said my tickets would be with me on Saturday - no tickets appeared - when i phoned today she said they woudl be with me today so I told her the post had already arrived and there was still no tickets.

How many people who bought Nicki Minaj tickets have actually received them yet on Monday 25th June for the concert on Thursday 28th June???????

Quote michele Quote  Reply to michele Reply
Post # 47
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 14:47
Alanis
Topics: 0 Replies: 2
Hi everyone!

I brought 2 tickets for Alanis at Brixton academy this wednesday and they have not arrived. I have been chasing them since the beginning of last week and they have finally admitted to me that the tickets are not coming so they are going to refund me. I am so upset!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Quote Alanis Quote  Reply to Alanis Reply
Post # 48
Top Wed 27th Jun 2012 10:20
Kathryn1978
Topics: 0 Replies: 1
I have reported Aossa to the police now and also Watchdog!!!

Quote Kathryn1978 Quote  Reply to Kathryn1978 Reply
Post # 49
Top Fri 27th Jul 2012 12:08
Cathy21
Topics: 0 Replies: 1
Aftef discovering aossa is a fraud site, I rang ABTA and was told aossa are no longer members with them. Luckily I managed to get my £615 back from my credit card company as the transaction was made through a dodgy car sales name and was immediatley recognised as fraud. Dont use aossa tickets, they are a scam and have no intention of sending you your pirchased tickets.

Quote Cathy21 Quote  Reply to Cathy21 Reply
Post # 50
Top Fri 27th Jul 2012 23:10
Markland

Could you post here what the name of the car sales business was that processed your transaction please Cathy21?

Might be of interest to other people who read this forum

Post # 51
Top Fri 27th Jul 2012 23:39
Medusa
View Profile

Topics: 583 Replies: 1754
How do you see that as being helpful to our readers Markland?
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 52
Top Sat 28th Jul 2012 01:18
Markland

It is possible that the same car company may have been used in other fraudulent websites and people may be unaware that they have been a victim of fraud as the event for which they think they have purchased tickets has not yet come and gone

So the name under which the money has been taken may ring a bell with your readers here

Aossa is certainly not the first, and won't be the last, ticket scam site operated by these same people

Jump to the top of the page Posts 41 to 52 of 52
< 1 2 3 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 512 active users currently on the forum: 512 guests
Visitors Today: 25144
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely