Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

goldstartickets.co.uk

Have i just been mugged of my TITP
73 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 41 to 60 of 74
< 1 2 3 4 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 41
Top Thu 15th Jul 2010 12:36
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1763
Hi Kelly, so sorry to hear you never got your tickets, we don't know how many people got ripped off yet but it was a lot.

Don't be fooled by codge - clearly an employee or owner of Goldstart speaking crap.

Hope you manage to get your money back, please do make sure you report these fraudsters to the police and get a crime number. Also report to Consumer Direct, the more people that do the more chance of getting these scammers brought to book.
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 42
Top Mon 19th Jul 2010 18:44
Kelly_193

Rating: Busker
Topics: 3 Replies: 15
I was exactly going to imply that about Codge. COD SHIT!!
Cheers Medusa, i'll be right onto them

Quote Kelly_193 Quote  Reply to Kelly_193 Reply
Post # 43
Top Thu 22nd Jul 2010 11:39
stargirl90
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 4
just because somebody had a good experience using the company doesnt necessarily mean that they work for gold star tickets...

i have always used them and have never been let down. maybe you're just one of the few people who are having a hard time getting the tickets you want?

i think you need to give them a little gratitude.

Quote stargirl90 Quote  Reply to stargirl90 Reply
Post # 44
Top Thu 22nd Jul 2010 11:41
Kelly_193

Ah and heres another one.
Have a look on their very own facebook page. I have YET to come across a genuine person who has received tickets

Post # 45
Top Thu 22nd Jul 2010 11:48
stargirl90
Topics: 0 Replies: 4
haa oh yea i forgot i had something good to say about the company which means i MUST work for them :|
maybe you need to get out a bit more and you might find somebody GENUINE.

Quote stargirl90 Quote  Reply to stargirl90 Reply
Post # 46
Top Thu 22nd Jul 2010 12:28
Medusa
View Profile

Topics: 583 Replies: 1763
I doubt that anyone is fooled by false positives written about these websites.
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 47
Top Thu 22nd Jul 2010 13:12
Markland

Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
I am aware of poeple receiving tickets from Goldstar

I am also aware of people who haven't

There have also been incidents where they have provided invalid tickets to consumers

The picture with the company is extremely patchy in their service, and ticket delivery

People should simply ask themselves is it worth taking the risk with their money

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 48
Top Sat 31st Jul 2010 10:21
auldewe
Topics: 0 Replies: 3

re: Kelly_193 I have YET to come across a genuine person who has recieved tickets

Well said!

Quote auldewe Quote  Reply to auldewe Reply
Post # 49
Top Thu 12th Aug 2010 11:40
Kelly_193

Just to let you all know I have been told week after week that I will receive my refund on a Tuesday, and I am still waiting for it.
I have now been told that it is now Natwests problem as they had issued them the money to distribute and i need to take it up with them. WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT.

Post # 50
Top Thu 16th Sep 2010 01:50
HW
Topics: 0 Replies: 6
See my posting Gold star legal action I intend to pursue this company for £906 how do you know about Francis Stuart can you help?   HW

Quote HW Quote  Reply to HW Reply
Post # 51
Top Thu 16th Sep 2010 01:52
HW
Don't worry I intend to do you have any crime numbers HW

Post # 52
Top Thu 16th Sep 2010 01:54
HW
See my posting GOLD STAR LEGAL they owe me £906 I intend to get my money where did you get the address from  can you help   HW

Post # 53
Top Thu 16th Sep 2010 01:55
HW
Don't worry I intend to do you have any crime numbers HW

Post # 54
Top Thu 16th Sep 2010 02:01
HW
They owe me £906 report them to the police, take out a small claims in the court, inform your MP, write to the Trading standards office, tell everyone what your crime number so we can all work off the same information, act now. Where does the owner live post his address HW

Post # 55
Top Fri 12th Nov 2010 22:39
lisakay
Topics: 1 Replies: 4
i have reported them to my local trading standards office today after my planned weekend has been ruined after my david haye boxing tickets were non existent.  they are reporting them to islington trading standards, I have also logged a complaint with the BBC program "watchdog" and also with the asta - suggest everyone does the same and lets get these evil muggers off the web before they ruin any more peoples lives...

Quote lisakay Quote  Reply to lisakay Reply
Post # 56
Top Sun 14th Nov 2010 20:19
andy jj
Topics: 0 Replies: 1

I have also been ripped off by Goldstar tickets . spent £366.00 on three tickets for the David Haye fight.

No tickets arived, no email to inform me that I would not receive them. phoned them about twenty times on Friday only to be told someone would call me back.

Any one else ripped off on this fight, or did you get your tickets.

Quote andy jj Quote  Reply to andy jj Reply
Post # 57
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 08:13
HW
I finally received my deposit back only after I had emailed them every day demanding my deposit. I wonder how much money they turnover a year it must be millions on the backs of others. Why do we have to pay up front for tickets 6 - 9 months in advance its crazy.
Contact every one who has an interest in this obscene industry and get the law changed. Take action

Post # 58
Top Thu 6th Jan 2011 16:31
Ally

Topics: 1 Replies: 21

Hi Guys I have been reading your posts on Gold star tickets! I have bought tickets for foo fighters through them! Dont think i will get them. Like Kelly I rang about the reports I had read and all they were interested in was where I had read it!!!

I did some digging about them. The money taken from my account was paid to PR Picture.

Goldstar and PR Picture are a virtual office run by Capital Office Ltd (www.capital-office.co.uk) check out the website it explains how that works! So when you ring to speak to someone it is like a call centre staff member. Explains why they can't give you any answers!

Anyway heres the info for Capital Office

Capital Office Ltd

Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London. EC1V 2NX

tel: 0207 566 3939

They run 100's of virtual offices for companies out of 1 office!!! Goldstar are not a ltd company yet!!

Good luck

Ally

Quote Ally Quote  Reply to Ally Reply
Post # 59
Top Thu 6th Jan 2011 17:49
Ally

Quote from codge - 15th Jul 2010 12:18 View
Hey Kelly, i hope you got your tickets for TITP in the end, i only received mine on the 7th july which was 2 days before the start of T! but im not really bothered about it cos it was the best TITP so far, the line up was amazing and ill defo be getting my tickets from goldstar again as they were a lot cheaper than all the other companies out there and some of my friends got scammed by a diffrent company and are going to use goldstar next year to.

Post # 60
Top Thu 6th Jan 2011 18:02
Ally

Hey Codge

How much did they pay you to write that bag of s**t!! Or do you own it??? You know damn well kelly didn't get the ticket(s) as it was posted 2/3 days before you saying so!! And if you were a genuine satisfied customer you would not have rubbed it in how good the concert was and shown a little sympathy for kellys misfortune.
AND if you were a genuine satisfied customer why hide your real details?? Post us some pictures of your brilliant concert You bag of crap!!!
Instead you spent the whole post trying to promote a scammer! Did you get kellys tickets in return?
Are you all really as stupid as you sound!!! You can run but you can't hide. We are all onto you and every agency are being informed about you. Vat, police, fraud investigators and banks. We will contact everyone associated with you! PR Picture, Capital Office ltd!!! Need I say more.

Jump to the top of the page Posts 41 to 60 of 74
< 1 2 3 4 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 645 active users currently on the forum: 645 guests
Visitors Today: 5599
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely