Back in May my dad asked me to book two tickets for the Cliff Richard 02 tour on the 25th October.  Due to my father's disability I wanted to get ground floor tickets but Ticketmaster didn't have any for sale so I booked and paid for the tickets via the www.cliff-richard-2011.com website.  The tickets cost 255 and I received a confirmation email, however I have not received the tickets.  I did some research this morning and discovered that the website does not have a phone number, 3 emails that I have sent have not been replied to and there is no date on the confirmation email.  I then found this site which said not to buy from the website but sadly it was too late...

Anyway, I wanted to make people aware that it is a dodgy website but thankfully American Express have confirmed that we will get a refund from them and I have managed to get ground floor tickets for the same show for my parents.  However, I'm very annoyed with myself as I am quite internet savvy (although obviously not enough!) and this is the first time I've ever been caught by a fraudulent website!