Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Blceventtickets.com

Another one that has mysteriously appeared
460 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 20 of 461
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Fri 25th Jun 2010 16:25
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
BLCeventickets.com has recently appeared on the net and started offering tickets for everything except the second coming

Domain name: blceventtickets.com 

Registrant Contact: 
   BLC Event Management SL 
   Clare Brigg () 

Fax: 
   URBA Santa Maria Village 11 
   Marbella, Malaga 29604 
   ES

The address given is on a golf course in Marbella

The last time a ticket site was registered to a golf course was SOSmasterticket that took hundreds of peoples money and delivered nothing

Blceventtickets.com is only registered for a year

Caveat emptor! (Let the buyer beware!)

Strong warning to avoid

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 2
Top Thu 26th Aug 2010 10:12
amymacky
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 1
Has anyone actually bought tickets from here and not recieved them?

thanks

Quote amymacky Quote  Reply to amymacky Reply
Post # 3
Top Wed 27th Oct 2010 23:19
Markland

BLCeventickets.com is now texting people offering Take That tickets for sale

Funny as they are not on sale to the public until Friday

They have now put up a virtual office address at:

4th Floor 100 New Bond Street
London W1S 1SP

This website has no allocation of tickets and should be avoided

Post # 4
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 10:26
clairebell222
Topics: 0 Replies: 6
i just recently bought tickets from this site and since reading this am worried....got any ideas what i should do..??

Quote clairebell222 Quote  Reply to clairebell222 Reply
Post # 5
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:10
Markland

Cancel your card immediately

Post # 6
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:25
kirsty0804

Rating: Busker
Topics: 1 Replies: 17

have u cancelled your card? i bought take that tickets this morning then rang my credit card company and the money has come out already, i cant get intouch with them Angry

Quote kirsty0804 Quote  Reply to kirsty0804 Reply
Post # 7
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:27
Markland

OK ask your bank for the details of how the money was taken out

There is usually a name and a merchant service number on the transaction

Post # 8
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:30
kirsty0804

So its def a scam then?! oh dear, ill ring them now thanks x

Post # 9
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:34
Markland

If you do get the information on exactly how the money was taken out, please send it to me in a message on here please

It could help stop others getting into dificulties

Post # 10
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:36
kirsty0804

Because the money was taken out today it is not showing the name and number, however i will be intouch when i have this information.

Post # 11
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 14:37
Markland

Great, thank you

Post # 12
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 15:25
lollylu

Topics: 0 Replies: 11

Hi Mark - how do you know so much about this company?  And what are you able to do once you have the information about what was taken out of your account?  I've done the same today.  Got caught up in the moment I'm afraid and bought 2 lots of 6 tickets Confused but after reading the threads on here am getting increasingly concerned!  I have phoned my bank but they said I can't do anything until the money has been taken out.  Would appreciate your feedback as you seem to have done your research on them!

Thanks

Laura

Quote lollylu Quote  Reply to lollylu Reply
Post # 13
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 15:33
Lks
Topics: 0 Replies: 2
I have also just brought tickets from this company. Bank has also told me that they cant do anything until the money has gone & tickets don't turn up - I called BLC and spoke to a very harrassed lady who said my paymenthad been authroised and I would need to speak to the account department - surprise! but I cant get back through to the company. I guess its a case of trying agian tomorrow when the Take That hype has calmed down or wait it out until next year to see if the tickets arrive! ;-(

Quote Lks Quote  Reply to Lks Reply
Post # 14
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 16:48
Markland

lollylu, the information I have posted about BLC is available to anyone, it is all in the public domain

First thing I did was contacted the promoters of the TakeThat shows and asked them if BLC had an allocation of tickets

The answer was an emphatic no

Then look at the trading history of the company, run a credit check on it

Then start looking at the phone numbers etc and the addresses they are using

Physically check out the addresses where possible

As for the information on who processed the payments, I'd be inclined to contact them and make them aware that the site is taking payments for tickets it doesn't have

There will be more dates announced for the Take That tour and I suspect there will be plenty of tickets available in the coming weeks

Post # 15
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 17:04
toffee

Topics: 0 Replies: 24
unfortunately i dont know wot im looking for. who are the promoters of take that? how would i contact them?

Quote toffee Quote  Reply to toffee Reply
Post # 16
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 21:57
clairebell222
mark...how do u know these are scammers....and that they only are registered for a year....how do we find out this info for ourselves....have rang the company severall times and have got thru every time and they were adamant that they were reputable and we would recieve our tickets....no one so far has said they hadnt recieved tickets they paid for from this company...they said all tickets would be sent out in line with the other ticket companies.7 to 10 days before concert....no different from what official ticket companies do aswell...

Post # 17
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:04
clairebell222
also....did they HAVE to be allocated tickets from just the promoters.....couldnt they have got them from the smaller ticket companies like ticket master etc.....

Post # 18
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:26
derren
View Profile

Rating: Rock Star
Topics: 27 Replies: 144
Hi Clairebell222

This is what we try to do, to bring you this kind of information about the websites so you don't have to. That's what our Ticket Safe Directory is for.
"You should never have to pay over the face value of tickets. If you do you are contributing to the increasing industry of bulk buying tickets just to sell them to you for an immediate profit. It is only by starving these people of sales that we can truly retaliate against them. Your strongest weapon is to accept that sometimes you just can't get tickets to an event."

Quote derren Quote  Reply to derren Reply
Post # 19
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:31
Medusa
View Profile

Topics: 583 Replies: 1764
Markland knows what he is talking about here. This is certainly NOT a legitimate site authorised to sell Take That tickets.
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 20
Top Fri 29th Oct 2010 22:36
toffee

Topics: 0 Replies: 24
ive got through to the company several times as soon as i mention that ive bought take that tickets they cut me off. really dont know wot to do. i need to be able to provide my bank with enoughf proof so they'll investigate any info u can give me would be greatly recieved

Quote toffee Quote  Reply to toffee Reply
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 20 of 461
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 566 active users currently on the forum: 566 guests
Visitors Today: 10900
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely