Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Aossatickets.com

Has anyone received there tickets for Bestival 2011???
71 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 20 of 72
1 2 3 4 > last
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Tue 30th Aug 2011 13:41
Denise_Foxman
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 1 Replies: 2
I am a little concerned I have brought some tickets for Bestival 2011from Aosstickets.com which is part of Aoss Events but I have yet to receive them. This is my first festival I have booked and was expecting to have my tickets by now, is it correct to have to wait so close to the event to receive your tickets? Aossa have advised my tickets will be with me this week. Can anyone else advise if they have received there tickets from  this company for the Bestival???

Quote Denise_Foxman Quote  Reply to Denise_Foxman Reply
Post # 2
Top Wed 31st Aug 2011 01:02
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
I cannot actually find any website with that name

Is the website name correct?

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 3
Top Wed 31st Aug 2011 09:52
Medusa
View Profile

Topics: 583 Replies: 1769
Hiya

I've had a look as well and can't find anything under this name - have you got any more details?
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 4
Top Wed 31st Aug 2011 17:15
Denise_Foxman
I have spoken with the company today and they advised my tickets have been dispatched and will be with me tomorrow so I think all is ok. I was reassured the company was genuine when I purchased the tickets as they have a shop but I just had a panic attack as I was expecting to have my tickets a lot sooner. It is strange you could not find the company here is the website links below:

http://www.aossatickets.com/

http://www.aossaevents.com/

Here are there details off their contact us page:

Contact Us

If you have any questions or queries please get in touch.

T: 01273 733044

Aossa Hospitality & Events Ltd

Brighton

Bn1 3JD

I will keep you updated if they dont arrive! Thanks

Post # 5
Top Fri 2nd Sep 2011 04:39
Denise_Foxman
Received tickets yesterday by special delivery as promised by Aossa Tickets.... Thank god! Cant wait for Bestival to start......

Post # 6
Top Thu 22nd Dec 2011 15:53
jumpy2107
Topics: 0 Replies: 1
So it's a safe website?

I should order some tickets there

Quote jumpy2107 Quote  Reply to jumpy2107 Reply
Post # 7
Top Wed 15th Feb 2012 11:48
brocky64
Topics: 0 Replies: 1

Picked my Florence & The Machines tickets up for Bournemouth today from the Aossa Shop in Brighton. Friendly staff will definitely use again Thumbs Up

Quote brocky64 Quote  Reply to brocky64 Reply
Post # 8
Top Fri 30th Mar 2012 16:36
Panda

Rating: Busker
Topics: 0 Replies: 23
Yes they send you the tickets 10-15 days before recorded delivery/tracking number, something about fraudsters copying and creating tickets, which is legit to be honest, lol makes sense.. if you got them months before to create a authentic legit fake ticket I guess..

Quote Panda Quote  Reply to Panda Reply
Post # 9
Top Fri 30th Mar 2012 16:47
Markland

Authentic legit fake ticket?

Wtf is one of those???

Post # 10
Top Fri 30th Mar 2012 17:05
Panda

Legit looking fake ticket, lol .. sorry.. mispelt ... Well anyway it makes sense these companies do not print and issue out the tickets way before the event. So why are people screaming, if they are that concerned why not ring them?

Post # 11
Top Fri 30th Mar 2012 17:19
Markland

What would be more interesting to ask is why was AOSSA taking money through other peoples merchant services

They have had two merchant services suspended so far we are led to believe

Both believed to have been declared as "clothing" companies

And who is Ian Oliver the now sole director?

Cant seem to find any details on him..........

Post # 12
Top Sun 1st Apr 2012 09:17
Panda

Where did you get this information from? I do not understand.. Ian Oliver? .. Where does it say this on the site etc?

Post # 13
Top Sun 1st Apr 2012 09:45
harrytheo

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 7 Replies: 316
Just google "Company Reports" and there are plenty of sites that will show someone called Ian Oliver has been the director since February 2012. I wouldn't read anything sinister into that though.

Quote harrytheo Quote  Reply to harrytheo Reply
Post # 14
Top Mon 2nd Apr 2012 10:11
Panda

I done that, that doesn't mean anything lol .. who cares who owns it ? My friend has now confirmed it's legit they have moved offices that's all. I've phoned a couple of times to confirm things, I'm satisfied. Not seen a comment to say anybody has not received them yet? And I will comment back when I get my Madonna Tickets for Hyde. :) So excited!! :):)

Post # 15
Top Mon 2nd Apr 2012 10:21
harrytheo

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 7 Replies: 316
Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

The only thing that doesn't ring quite true is the fact they say they have moved offices. The postcode posted here in August is the same one as on their website. So when are they supposed to have moved?

Perhaps it's just me being too suspicious.

Quote harrytheo Quote  Reply to harrytheo Reply
Post # 16
Top Mon 2nd Apr 2012 10:41
Panda

I'll ask my friend as she stopped by there. Will get back to the forum

Post # 17
Top Mon 2nd Apr 2012 12:15
Markland

Quote from harrytheo - 1st Apr 2012 09:45 View
Just google "Company Reports" and there are plenty of sites that will show someone called Ian Oliver has been the director since February 2012. I wouldn't read anything sinister into that though.

What we would read as sinister is the company having its merchant service suspended then using another companies to take peoples money

Post # 18
Top Tue 3rd Apr 2012 10:23
Panda

With the climate at the moment I can understand it one slight thing wrong you've told them wrong they have the power to seize a terminal. If this Ian took over the company a little while ago maybe he is putting the payments through his other companies or something? I mean they do take the payments manually, so this merchant thing you've found out it wouldn't surprise me if they used another business of Ian's (If he has another business) just to process payments quicker as it was a couple of days before the money was taken out of my account, I rang to ask why it wasn't taken straight away and they said because it's done manually, the following day it was taken but my friend last year said it was a couple of weeks before they took payment off her, It just makes me laugh how you keep finding out information?

Post # 19
Top Tue 3rd Apr 2012 22:57
Markland

Makes me laugh all these excuses for them on here

Post their new address please

Post # 20
Top Wed 4th Apr 2012 09:28
Panda

lol.. excuses? ... Look you've been paid to sit here and slander peoples names, They do not need to justisfy anything. Kind of sad really.
Any CUSTOMERS who are worried, please phone them on 01273 733044 they will give you peace of mind. :) The  address is in Hastings and they will posting it when they have their new office set up. "Watch this space" lol ..

Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 20 of 72
1 2 3 4 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 757 active users currently on the forum: 757 guests
Visitors Today: 33199
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely