Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Aossatickets.com

Has anyone received there tickets for Bestival 2011???
71 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 21 to 40 of 72
< 1 2 3 4 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 21
Top Wed 4th Apr 2012 09:55
harrytheo

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 7 Replies: 316
Who's been paid? Promise you that I certainly haven't!!

If they wanted good publicity there are much better places to advertise where they would reach far more of the 60k people in the country than this website.

Please get real - read some of the previous posts and you will see how rarely they get it wrong here.
I do hope for you sake that this is one of those rare times.

Quote harrytheo Quote  Reply to harrytheo Reply
Post # 22
Top Wed 4th Apr 2012 10:53
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Quote from Panda - 4th Apr 2012 09:28 View
lol.. excuses? ... Look you've been paid to sit here and slander peoples names, They do not need to justisfy anything. Kind of sad really.
Any CUSTOMERS who are worried, please phone them on 01273 733044 they will give you peace of mind. :) The  address is in Hastings and they will posting it when they have their new office set up. "Watch this space" lol ..

Noone has been "paid"

How do you know their address is in Hastings?

And as you seem to know so much about them why don't you post the address?

Last time I heard the area code for Hastings telephone numbers wasn't 01273.........

And yes, we'll be "watching this space" for when the authorities catch up with them

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 23
Top Wed 4th Apr 2012 11:41
harrytheo

Their address is:
The Innovation Centre,
Highfield Drive,
St. Leonards,
East Sussex TN38 9UH.

Their telephone number is as above.

You all have to make up your own minds about this one.

Post # 24
Top Wed 4th Apr 2012 13:45
Panda

Rating: Busker
Topics: 0 Replies: 23
 That's the address they gave me also. :)

Quote Panda Quote  Reply to Panda Reply
Post # 25
Top Wed 4th Apr 2012 15:50
Markland

Yeah that address is know

It also lost its merchant service

Banks do not pull merchant services without good reason

Post # 26
Top Wed 4th Apr 2012 16:41
Panda

So where does it say about merchant services being taken? I'm so confused. Are they fake or not? I KEEP phoning and I don't want to keep bothering them, I'm not thefirst to call because of this forum saying their fake. I've been told their take their payments do them manually.. Payment was taken for the right amount, has confirmation etc.. So it's a case now of waiting for my tickets right?

Post # 27
Top Wed 4th Apr 2012 17:19
Medusa
View Profile

Topics: 583 Replies: 1768
Then go away Panda, I will eat my hat if you are a customer I really will - this is a site that I am very concerned about and I would advise my readers to go elsewhere - but I thank you for keeping it up there at the top of everything as my readers are pretty savvy when it comes to dodgy sites.
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 28
Top Fri 20th Apr 2012 13:12
Panda

Why advise readers to go elsewhere, I've done my research and they have just go into partnership with Get me in/Ticketmaster... Still think their fake? I hate people that slander companies, especially when their genuine, I would hate for people to write these things about my business especially when they've been trading 5 YEARS! ... I've rang a lady called Laura from Ticketmaster, she confirmed Aossa.

Post # 29
Top Fri 20th Apr 2012 17:44
Markland

Quote from Panda - 20th Apr 2012 13:12 View
Why advise readers to go elsewhere, I've done my research and they have just go into partnership with Get me in/Ticketmaster... Still think their fake? I hate people that slander companies, especially when their genuine, I would hate for people to write these things about my business especially when they've been trading 5 YEARS! ... I've rang a lady called Laura from Ticketmaster, she confirmed Aossa.

We've contacted Ticketmaster who know absolutely nothing about being "partners" with or in "partnership" with Aossa

We invite anyone else to conduct the same exercise we did and to call Ticketmaster and ask them yourselves

Post # 30
Top Sat 21st Apr 2012 10:22
Panda

It is GET ME IN that are in partnership with Aossa, who are a company of Ticketmaster, The lady is called Laura and Also a Lady there called Hannah. :)

Post # 31
Top Sat 21st Apr 2012 16:20
Markland

Of course they are

Sorry I had to duck there as a squadron of flying pigs just flew over my head...........

Post # 32
Top Fri 25th May 2012 11:48
Markland

This lot simply do not stop

Not only are they at the top of the Google search for tickets for Madness, J Lo and Olly Murs, even Ronan Keating doesn't seem to be safe!

Tickets are being offered at totally unrealistic prices, face values of the tickets also appear to be absent at the time of posting

You would have to be mad to believe Aossa either has the number of tickets they are advertising at the moment, or that they will be able to supply them

Unless of course they have found a way to offer tickets for sale at just above face value and pay massive Google bills to stay at the top of the paid advertisements, and make a profit!

Not to mention their usual business overheads etc

Aossa are taking money through a payment processing service called B & S in Germany under the name AW Trading

Makes you wonder why they soot their UK based merchant services doesn't it?

Post # 33
Top Fri 1st Jun 2012 15:51
Markland

Looks like aossa is at it again

Top of the google sponsored ads for a variety of acts today including Joe Bonamassa, Beach Boys etc and all at ridiculous prices

This looks like another ticketindet.net all over again

Don't waste your time and money by giving it to aossa

Post # 34
Top Fri 1st Jun 2012 18:20
Markland

OK now they are claiming to be "partners" with Getmein!

A false claim if ever there was one

www.aossatickets.com/v-festival-2012-staffordshire-vti-15-985/

"Partner company"!!!

What a con!

Post # 35
Top Fri 1st Jun 2012 19:25
ackerman2406

Rating: Pop Star
Topics: 2 Replies: 70
Quote from Markland - 1st Jun 2012 18:20 View
OK now they are claiming to be "partners" with Getmein!

A false claim if ever there was one

www.aossatickets.com/v-festival-2012-staffordshire-vti-15-985/

"Partner company"!!!

What a con!

Yes, it is a description a bit too far!  They are affiliate partners of Getmein, which I'm sure you know just means they will get a commission if you click on the link on their site and buy the tickets from Getmein.

Quote ackerman2406 Quote  Reply to ackerman2406 Reply
Post # 36
Top Fri 1st Jun 2012 21:09
Markland

Not sure they are even an affiliate

We've asked Getmein to clarify this

Post # 37
Top Wed 6th Jun 2012 12:27
maria325
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 1

hi i recently tried to buy stone roses tickets only to get an email saying card declined by bank please use another card, so i phoned my bank and they said aossatickets hadnt tried to take the money out. i then emailed them to ask when the tickets would arive and i was concerned they were selling fraud tickets only to be given an invoice thro paypal, which concerned me cos usually with paypal the money comes straight off, i cancelled the invoice and emailed them again stating i was cancelling the order as i believe the tickets are fake. i then got an email a whole day later saying ' HI MARIA I UNDERSTAND ITS NOT OUR LOSE ITS YOURS AS WE HAVE JUST SENT OUT ALOUD OF TICKETS TO CUSTOMERS. HOWEVER THANK YOU FOR USING US.' which i replied i thot they were rude and surely a legitemate business wouldnt be so unprofessional to say 'your loss not ours' also either they cant spell or are foreign. i have now got tickets from ticket master - think ppl should stay away from aossa.

Quote maria325 Quote  Reply to maria325 Reply
Post # 38
Top Fri 8th Jun 2012 11:50
Music-gigger
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 1 Replies: 1
Aossa are dodgy as hell and it is conspicuous that the only person in the whole of cyberspace who appears to be defending them is 'Panda'. So I will come straight out with it: Panda, do you work for this company or are you related to the people who run it? Or do you run it?

Every issue raised against Aossa has been responded to by Panda with convoluted answers that are far too keen to try to justify the behaviour and circumstances of that company to be the posts of a genuine customer. Even blaming the loss of merchant service on the current financial climate. Honestly, it’s like watching an episode of Columbo where he allows the suspect to incriminate themselves by being far too keen to invent elaborate invented excuses.

These people have just emailed, with utterly appalling grammar and spelling, to say that my tickets were 'oversubscribed' and that our purchase has been cancelled. Great. 12 days away and time booked off work, accommodation arranged, other friends co-ordinated with, etc etc.

These people have been sitting on out money for months, and taking the interest from it. I wonder if we will ever see our refund? Don't tell me Panda, a 'friend' of yours received their refund really quickly and 'why is everyone being so mean to this poor company who are just doing their best blah blah blah...'

Do not buy tickets from these people, you have been warned.

Quote Music-gigger Quote  Reply to Music-gigger Reply
Post # 39
Top Mon 11th Jun 2012 10:39
ackerman2406

Rating: Pop Star
Topics: 2 Replies: 70

I emailed Getmein to enquire whether or not Aossa or Aossatickets were affiliates of theirs.
Below is their reply:

"Thank you for contacting GetMeIn!

I am not familiar with the company names you have listed. They are not affiliated with GetMeIn!

If there is anything else we can assist you with then please don't hesitate to contact us."

I would suggest that Aossa is definately one to avoid!

Quote ackerman2406 Quote  Reply to ackerman2406 Reply
Post # 40
Top Mon 11th Jun 2012 19:18
harrytheo

Wonder what's happened to "Panda". Still so confident about getting those Madonna tickets?

Jump to the top of the page Posts 21 to 40 of 72
< 1 2 3 4 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 741 active users currently on the forum: 741 guests
Visitors Today: 1621
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely