Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

globalticketmarket.com

V Tickets
1 Reply
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 2 of 2
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Mon 2nd Apr 2012 20:48
dp1963
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 1 Replies: 0
I ordered a ticket for V festival through this site and all seemed ok until I got a telephone call from them asking me if I could wire them the money because of security checks??   I thought this seemed odd and so asked the fraud dept of my credit card company to check them out.  They said the company seemed gunuine but they would keep an eye out for any suspicious activity.  One month after ordering the ticket they still have not processed payment!!

Quote dp1963 Quote  Reply to dp1963 Reply
Post # 2
Top Mon 2nd Apr 2012 22:47
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Do not ever wire money to companies

Any protection you have is stripped away

Always use a credit card where possible as you have protection under the Consumer Credit Act 1974

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 2 of 2
 Start a new topic
There are 745 active users currently on the forum: and 744 guests
Visitors Today: 3889
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely