Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Pearl Jam ticket failure with Aossa

Anyone else been let down by Aossa?
45 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 21 to 40 of 46
< 1 2 3 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 21
Top Fri 15th Jun 2012 13:06
Emmalouisewalsh
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 5
I've received an email from Aossa to say I will receive a refund in 28 days...doesn't actually say how though and each time I call, the person is so rude and sounds like they can't be bothered with the call.

I've reported them to Trading Standards via the Citizens Advice Bureau and I have also reported them to ActionFraud.

I am goin to call them every single say and make sure I put negative reviews about this company anywhere I can. I am absolutely distrught that I cannot go on Wednesday and telling my friend I had let her down was horrible. Companies like this need to be stopped immediately.

Quote Emmalouisewalsh Quote  Reply to Emmalouisewalsh Reply
Post # 22
Top Fri 15th Jun 2012 13:12
Oats

Rating: Busker
Topics: 0 Replies: 24
Emma hunt about there are still some tickets aviable, i managed to find 2 replacement tickets. i think we can all forget about the 28 days, doing a little bit of digging on this company through credit safe the director has a history of folded companies, so everyone GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY NOW !!!

Quote Oats Quote  Reply to Oats Reply
Post # 23
Top Fri 15th Jun 2012 13:24
Emmalouisewalsh
ok thats great thank you....I've asked them for the name of their 'third party supplier' to complain to them but low and behold they cannot give that onformation out!

Quote Emmalouisewalsh Quote  Reply to Emmalouisewalsh Reply
Post # 24
Top Fri 15th Jun 2012 13:31
Oats

they will give you NO information as they have NO information to give, they are a scam company, no matter which way you look at it. Good luck with finding some tickets, check ticketmaster they had a few seats( not the best seats ) left.

and anyone else on here when you call call 01273 461476, ask for annabel ashley or peter de havilland , these are the supposed managers there, although the only thing they actually seem to be managing is managing to piss everyone off !

Post # 25
Top Mon 18th Jun 2012 13:07
Oats

Once again i has spoken to the amazing Annnabel Ashley, same shit different day. 28 days for a refund etc etc etc. They have picked with the wrong person this time. My wife bought these tickets as a suprise gift and was devestated when they cancelled, no one upsets my wife !! regardless of wether or not i get a refund i am going all the way with this.

Post # 26
Top Mon 18th Jun 2012 13:25
Oats

PLEASE CONTACT 08454 040506 AND GET THESE PEOPLE STOPPED

everyone who has had this done , contact consumer direct, lets start raising awareness of this sham of a company and get them stopped now

Post # 27
Top Mon 18th Jun 2012 13:27
harrytheo

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 7 Replies: 316
This is so depressing because it's the same old same old.
Make sure you all report it to Actionfraud and get a crime report number.

Your credit card will refund you once the gig has been and gone and you haven't received your tickets or a refund. I'm not quite sure what else you can do. Watchdog et al are not that interested as they've run the same sort of story several times, and quite honestly, after 24 hours nobody remembers the name of the company involved anyway.

If you've got a bottomless pit of cash you could go for a private prosecution, but my guess it that they will soon fold up and either go into liquidation or just disappear from the face of the earth.

Quote harrytheo Quote  Reply to harrytheo Reply
Post # 28
Top Mon 18th Jun 2012 13:35
Oats

i am going all the way with this one. f*** them, i suggest everyone else who has been scammed by this company do the same, lets bring them down

Post # 29
Top Mon 18th Jun 2012 18:21
Evil thumper
Topics: 0 Replies: 1
I've had the same problem even though I was assured they would have the tickets to me withing 10-15 days of the gig only three weeks ago. I'm fuming, if they'd only let me know earlier I could have sourced more tickets. As it is, as I've not been refunded, I have no way to pay for more. And now they're not answering phone or email. I am going to be contacting their local paper, hopefully a bit of bad publicity will go some way to karmic realignment. Still, I'm beyond gutted.

Quote Evil thumper Quote  Reply to Evil thumper Reply
Post # 30
Top Tue 19th Jun 2012 01:08
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Please make sure you report them to Actionfraud.org.uk and obtain a crime reference number

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 31
Top Thu 21st Jun 2012 15:32
ziporabutton
Topics: 0 Replies: 1

HAHAHAHA.

ANNABELL ASHLEY, oh gosh.. she may as well just go and sit on a pole because she's no good to anyone

Quote ziporabutton Quote  Reply to ziporabutton Reply
Post # 32
Top Fri 22nd Jun 2012 12:53
Oats

Just spoke to Ms Ashley and she has promised that the money will be refunded tomorrow. we shall wait and see ! the gig was AMAZING btw. Pearl Jam were just superb

Post # 33
Top Fri 22nd Jun 2012 18:38
BlueBell
Topics: 0 Replies: 4
I received an e-mail saying that the refund is due to be processed once I give them my card details. Have tried calling them - no answer - have e-mailed asking for a call back so I can give my card details - no response.
I have my crime reference number from actionfraud so now the event is passed I'm going through my card provider, they have had their chance!

Thanks to being able to get replacement tickets through Seatwave a good time was had by all!! Now I just need to get my money back!!

Quote BlueBell Quote  Reply to BlueBell Reply
Post # 34
Top Fri 22nd Jun 2012 19:24
harrytheo

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 7 Replies: 316
BlueBell,

Have you asked them why they need your credit card details AGAIN? Surely they took them when you paid for the tickets? If I were you I would be very tempted to cancel my card.

Quote harrytheo Quote  Reply to harrytheo Reply
Post # 35
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 12:10
Oats

suprise suprise i have checked my bank this morning and guess what ? NO MONEY and no on picking up calls at aossa ! anyone in the Brighton area on here ?

Post # 36
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 13:14
michele
Topics: 1 Replies: 7
My daughter has also been let down by them. Bought 2 Nicki Minaj tickets for Thursday 28th June in March and today (25th June) still no tickets. We were told they would be with us on Saturday 23rd but nothing turned up. I waited for the post this morning but nothing arrived and phoned them again where i was told they would be arriving today!!! I told the girl the post had already arrived and there was nothing and asked her if they actually had the tickets in the first place to sell to me - she told me they should have been posted out from their supplier so i asked her if the company was actually real or was it just a scam to get peoples money from them. Anyway to cut a long story short - I explained to her i was informing the police, Action fraud, trading standards and that if i was her i would be looking for another job immediately as the company wouldnt be trading for long because of all the negative comments and told her to google the company (which she told me she was looking at!!!!) She offered me a full refund (she hadnt even asked my name or taken any details from me so she didnt know who i was). I do honestly feel sorry for these people who are working there (if they dont know what type of company they are dealing with) but that isnt my problem. I really hope they refund the money - my daughter has gone onto getmein and paid 300 for two tickets - life is just such a rip off isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote michele Quote  Reply to michele Reply
Post # 37
Top Tue 26th Jun 2012 10:44
chuckles1106
I have contacted Aossa several times and spoken to the wet blanket that is Annabelle Ashley she is as much good as a chocolate umbrella!!! I also contacted AW Trading whose address is on their Aossa (St Leonards) website 08450036846 and incidently who if you check your bank statements are the company that took the money from your card however, they are also called the ticket bureau and again are as much use as none as they cant put u through just send emails to head office and after 20 calls they have forwarded as many emails to "Head Office" but no call returned!!!!
Report Aossa Hospitality and events to ActionFraud 03001232040, ABTA yes they are reg. with them Y4771, Trading Standards and your bank.
I too have two young girls gutted by not getting tickets

Quote chuckles1106 Quote  Reply to chuckles1106 Reply
Post # 38
Top Tue 26th Jun 2012 10:48
Oats

their number is now not recognised , as suspected they have doen a disappearing act with all our money

Post # 39
Top Tue 26th Jun 2012 10:49
chuckles1106

editor@theargus.co.uk is the local brighton and hove newspaper. I have also contacted every daily national newspaper. In addition the company are also registered with ABTA reg number Y4771 so have notified them. I also emailed daybreak, this morning, bbc and itv news they really do need to be stopped.

Post # 40
Top Tue 26th Jun 2012 10:57
chuckles1106

01273 733044 and 0844 8099558 are also their numbers. Check your card and see if you paid their other company AW Trading their number is 08450036846. They are also registered with ABTA reg number Y4771 so go to abta.co.uk then customer zone and type in their number to make a complaint.

I have emailed all dailys and the argus their local paper as well as daybreak, this morning etc there has been quite a but of interest so the more of us that do the better others will be x

Jump to the top of the page Posts 21 to 40 of 46
< 1 2 3 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 878 active users currently on the forum: and 877 guests
Visitors Today: 12340
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely