Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Pearl Jam ticket failure with Aossa

Anyone else been let down by Aossa?
45 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 41 to 46 of 46
< 1 2 3 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 41
Top Fri 29th Jun 2012 09:37
peed off
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 3
has anyone received t in park tickets from aossa. lookin highly unlikely that i am going to get mine i paid for them in dec for my daughters xmas. spoke to them on monday said they were on way now i cant get hold of anyone just a recorded msg

Quote peed off Quote  Reply to peed off Reply
Post # 42
Top Fri 29th Jun 2012 16:40
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Don't think you will be getting them

Report them to Actionfraud.org.uk

Its important as many victims as possible report them even if you get your money back from your card issuer

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 43
Top Mon 2nd Jul 2012 11:27
Siddaz
Topics: 1 Replies: 3
They are just a FRAUDulent company. Someone needs to take the website down and make sure you report it. They are not at the company address and there is no one manning the phones any longer

Quote Siddaz Quote  Reply to Siddaz Reply
Post # 44
Top Mon 2nd Jul 2012 11:27
Siddaz
Topics: 1 Replies: 3
They are just a FRAUDulent company. Someone needs to take the website down and make sure you report it. They are not at the company address and there is no one manning the phones any longer

Quote Siddaz Quote  Reply to Siddaz Reply
Post # 45
Top Wed 1st Aug 2012 14:49
Emmalouisewalsh
Topics: 0 Replies: 5
did anyone miraculously get a refund??

Quote Emmalouisewalsh Quote  Reply to Emmalouisewalsh Reply
Post # 46
Top Tue 21st Aug 2012 12:26
13ecky
Topics: 0 Replies: 1
I've just been scammed by them too for Lady Gaga tickets, I'm hopefully getting my money back, but I think that everyone affected by aossatickets.com should send details of the scam to Watchdog at http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/ in the hope that enough complaints will make them pursue this fraudulent site so that the people responsible for it are found and prosecuted...
We need to take action against the people who scammed us.

Quote 13ecky Quote  Reply to 13ecky Reply
Jump to the top of the page Posts 41 to 46 of 46
< 1 2 3 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 847 active users currently on the forum: 847 guests
Visitors Today: 14690
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely