Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

ABBOTTS TRAVEL LIMITED Are a rip off!!

87 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 81 to 88 of 88
< 1 2 3 4 5 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 81
Top Fri 13th Jul 2012 18:39
DeanneParkinson
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 5
I can't remember now it was about 8 months ago! Maybe I should try again and see what it says.

Quote DeanneParkinson Quote  Reply to DeanneParkinson Reply
Post # 82
Top Fri 13th Jul 2012 18:51
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1768
I think you should - that makes no sense to me!
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 83
Top Fri 13th Jul 2012 20:38
thandibabe

Rating: Busker
Topics: 1 Replies: 10
did anyone buy their tickets from events tickets ltd abbotts was selling the tickets for Bruce Springsteen and numerous concerts through this site before he claimed he closed the site down according to company's house this company is still active and this maybe the way we screw him to a wall. ? he claimed he closed the company down and started to trade solely as abbotts?

Quote thandibabe Quote  Reply to thandibabe Reply
Post # 84
Top Mon 23rd Jul 2012 11:21
E&R ABBOTT LTD
Topics: 0 Replies: 1
I would like to make everyone aware that Abbotts Travel ( www.abbottstravel.com ) registered as E & R Abbott Ltd and trading at 132 - 134 George Lane London E18 1BA are nothing to do with the outfit you are referring to that have ceased trading.

Quote E&R ABBOTT LTD Quote  Reply to E&R ABBOTT LTD Reply
Post # 85
Top Mon 23rd Jul 2012 12:02
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1768
Please do be clear as per the request above that www.abbottstravel.com are a legitimate business and nothing whatever to do with www.abbottstravellimited.com
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 86
Top Sat 4th Aug 2012 18:54
Nascar98

I bought tickets for Bruce Springsteen at Hyde Park back in January. Never arrived. Became aware of the statement on the website about the company closing down. Set the alarm bells ringing. A friend of mine went to the London address to find it is/was a mailbox place. Got in touch with local Trading Standards who sent a letter to address as requested on Abbotts website. Apparently it has been returned not delivered. Hmmmmmm. Any thoughts, clues or ideas how we can get this snail to cough up???

Look forward to hearing you all.

Quote Nascar98 Quote  Reply to Nascar98 Reply
Post # 87
Top Thu 1st Nov 2012 23:12
Dupedlikeu
Topics: 3 Replies: 3
This character is causing havoc in a new field. Watch this space!!

Quote Dupedlikeu Quote  Reply to Dupedlikeu Reply
Post # 88
Top Sun 4th Nov 2012 21:07
The Mole

Hello

Please Like my Page in dedication to the one and only Chris Abbotts, please share your stories and/or any information you find

STOP OTHERS BEING CONNED!

Quote The Mole Quote  Reply to The Mole Reply
Jump to the top of the page Posts 81 to 88 of 88
< 1 2 3 4 5 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 798 active users currently on the forum: 798 guests
Visitors Today: 29049
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely