Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

AOSSA TICKETS .COM PLEASE READ BEFORE USING THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
36 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 20 of 37
1 2 > last
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Sat 23rd Jun 2012 12:42
kathryn65
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 1 Replies: 1

HELLO IM A NEW MEMBER SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME

THE MORNING NIKI MINAJ TICKETS WNET ON SALE I PURCHASED 2 FOR MY DAUGHTER FROM AOSSA TICKETS.COM

THE CONCERT IS ON THURS THE 28TH JUNE 2012 AND STILL I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY TICKETS.

FIRSTLY I WAS TOLD I WOULD BE SENT AN EMAIL 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE CONCERT WITH A TRACKING NUMBER FOR THE TICKETS

THEN WHEN I DIDNT RECIEVE THE EMAIL I RANG UP AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE SENT OUT NEXT DAY, THEN I WAS TOLD THEY WAS SENT OUT ON TUES THE 19TH JUNE AND I WOULD RECIEVE THEM TODAYSATURDAY THE 23RD OF JUNE

GUESS WHAT??????? NO TICKETS AND NO ONE ANSWERING THE PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I AN ABSOLOUTELY HEARTBROKEN,I PAID APPROX 1OO FOR THE TICKETS WHICH TO SOME PEOPLE IS NOT A LARGE AMOUNT BUT TO ME I SAVED FOR AGES DUE TO OUR CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THAT MONEY 

PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS DONT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES USE AOSSATICKET.COM OR ANY AFFILIATED COMPANY AS YOU WILL END UP HEARTBROKEN,I REALLY AM IN TWO MINS AS TO DRIVE  DOWN TO BRIGHTON AND PITCH OUTSIDE UNTIL I GET ANSWERS,

Quote kathryn65 Quote  Reply to kathryn65 Reply
Post # 2
Top Sat 23rd Jun 2012 12:55
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1754

Hi Kathryn

So sorry you've been caught out by this lot, you are not alone they appear to have fooled an awful lot of people and we have been warning about them for some time now.

Please read our ticket safe pages for what to do next and do report them to Action Fraud. Contact your bank or credit card company, whichever you used to pay for your purchase (I would be inclined to cancel my card).

£100 is indeed a lot of money, don't feel bad - these companies set themselves up deliberately to con people and get as much money as possible out of them and all sorts of people get caught out.

“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 3
Top Sat 23rd Jun 2012 13:33
kathryn65
Topics: 1 Replies: 1
Hi
thanks for the reply.im sooooooooooooooooo mad im usually so careful but this time ive been had good and proper

Quote kathryn65 Quote  Reply to kathryn65 Reply
Post # 4
Top Sat 23rd Jun 2012 13:46
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1754
You are so not alone, so many people are getting caught out by these scammers, it's an outrage all we can do is try our best to spread the word.
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 5
Top Sun 24th Jun 2012 08:56
abbiejj
Topics: 0 Replies: 2

I HAVE ALSO ORDERED TICKETS FOR NICKI MIANJ FOR THE 28th OF JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY HAVENT COME :( weve rang up about 1000000 times and they said they would be here yesterday on the 23rd and when they didnt come we rang up again and they then said they have been lost in the post...and they were gonna track them and get back to us so im keeping my fingers crossed they come monday or tuesday. i know people who have got there tickets 2 days before an event!

I will be so gutted if they dont come! we bought 4 tickets as well!! cost over £230 pound!

Quote abbiejj Quote  Reply to abbiejj Reply
Post # 6
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 12:51
aleck
Topics: 0 Replies: 3
I ordered Nicki Minaj tickets as well, from Aossa and have just received a cancellation email.

Quote aleck Quote  Reply to aleck Reply
Post # 7
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 13:13
Oats

Rating: Busker
Topics: 0 Replies: 24
Aleck, your doing welll to get ANY response as i have spent the morning trying in vain to contact this company and no one is answering.

Quote Oats Quote  Reply to Oats Reply
Post # 8
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 13:22
michele
Topics: 1 Replies: 7
My daughter has also been let down by them. Bought 2 Nicki Minaj tickets for Thursday 28th June in March and today (25th June) still no tickets. We were told they would be with us on Saturday 23rd but nothing turned up. I waited for the post this morning but nothing arrived and phoned them again where i was told they would be arriving today!!! I told the girl the post had already arrived and there was nothing and asked her if they actually had the tickets in the first place to sell to me - she told me they should have been posted out from their supplier so i asked her if the company was actually real or was it just a scam to get peoples money from them. Anyway to cut a long story short - I explained to her i was informing the police, Action fraud, trading standards and that if i was her i would be looking for another job immediately as the company wouldnt be trading for long because of all the negative comments and told her to google the company (which she told me she was looking at!!!!) She offered me a full refund (she hadnt even asked my name or taken any details from me so she didnt know who i was). I do honestly feel sorry for these people who are working there (if they dont know what type of company they are dealing with) but that isnt my problem. I really hope they refund the money - my daughter has gone onto getmein and paid £300 for two tickets - life is just such a rip off isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote michele Quote  Reply to michele Reply
Post # 9
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 13:39
aleck
Quote from Oats - 25th Jun 2012 13:13 View
Aleck, your doing welll to get ANY response as i have spent the morning trying in vain to contact this company and no one is answering.

keep trying, they answer eventually but they just fob you off with excuses.

I contacted AW tickets as well who procesed the transactions on 0845 003 6846 and told them that if  I want to see a  refund on my card by friday this week or I will start chargeback procedures with my credit card provider.

I am waiting for trading stadards to call me back and I'm also think of reporting them to action fraud - is it still fraud if I get my refund ?

Post # 10
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 14:00
aleck
If anyone else is affected please contact trading standards for the East Sussex area on 08454 040506, the more reports they get the more chance we have of frim action being taken agianst these scammers.

Post # 11
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 14:49
Alanis
Snap, the same thing has happenend to me but with Alanis tickets for this wednesday... I am going to report them right now! Gutted....

Quote Alanis Quote  Reply to Alanis Reply
Post # 12
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 15:44
sophiemilner
Topics: 0 Replies: 6

Same has happened to me but with Alanis Morrisette! Well gutted. I think they have probably been genuinely let down by their supplier but I just wish they had been honest from my first phonecall instead of getting my hopes up that i'd get the tickets!

Quote sophiemilner Quote  Reply to sophiemilner Reply
Post # 13
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 15:50
Oats

they HAVENT been let down by their supplier, they didnt have a supplier , the only people that have been let down are the people who have bought tickets from them, recieved no tickets and now cant get a refund.

Post # 14
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 15:57
sophiemilner
Topics: 0 Replies: 6
The girl I spoke to did assure me I would get a refund. Anyway i'm in Brighton this weekend so might have to pay their new offices a visit!!

Quote sophiemilner Quote  Reply to sophiemilner Reply
Post # 15
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 16:02
Oats

Please do it ! i am dying for someone to march into their office, im in yorkshire otherwise i would happily pay them a visit !

Post # 16
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 16:34
abbiejj
If you go on twitter and search aossa tickets LOADS OF PEOPLE have not go their tickets. Mine for nicki didnt come again today...weve rang them and they said they should be here tomorrow or wednesday! they havent cancelled them so is this a good thing? most peoples have been cancelled.

Quote abbiejj Quote  Reply to abbiejj Reply
Post # 17
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 16:59
N89
Hmmm none of this is looking promising is it. I have also paid for and waiting for 2 Nicki tickets and the concert is on Thurs night. Maybe we should all contact Watchdog? They are good at highlighting fake businesses/ticket sellers then we all may have a better chance at getting our money back?

Its really annoying and I'm really angry, Ive tried ringing yet no answer.

Quote N89 Quote  Reply to N89 Reply
Post # 18
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 17:08
michele
Topics: 1 Replies: 7
I phoned them this morning as my daughter has bought 2 x tickets for nicki minaj on thursday night. i deliberately waited until after the post had arrived and sure enough when i got through i was told the tickets would be with me today - i told her they werent as the post had already been. when i asked if aossa actually had the tickets there to post out they said no, their supplier was supposed to send them out!!! i asked for my daughter to be given a full refund so we will wait and see!!!!

Keep trying them on the two numbers and you will get through eventually - i just kept hitting redial

Quote michele Quote  Reply to michele Reply
Post # 19
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 17:14
harrytheo

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 7 Replies: 316
I really do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as a regular reader of this forum I can tell you that Aossa has just followed a depressingly familiar course and none of you will be receiving tickets - and I doubt if any of you will get your promised refund.

I wouldn't even waste my time trying to contact them - they will only tell you that they've been let down by their supplier, no matter which gig you think you've bought tickets for.

Your best bet is to call Actionfraud on 0300 123 2040, get a crime reference number and then contact your bank for a refund on your credit card. Watchdog has done similar stories so many times that I doubt they will be interested in doing another one.

Quote harrytheo Quote  Reply to harrytheo Reply
Post # 20
Top Mon 25th Jun 2012 17:18
N89
Quote from harrytheo - 25th Jun 2012 17:14 View
I really do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as a regular reader of this forum I can tell you that Aossa has just followed a depressingly familiar course and none of you will be receiving tickets - and I doubt if any of you will get your promised refund.

I wouldn't even waste my time trying to contact them - they will only tell you that they've been let down by their supplier, no matter which gig you think you've bought tickets for.

Your best bet is to call Actionfraud on 0300 123 2040, get a crime reference number and then contact your bank for a refund on your credit card. Watchdog has done similar stories so many times that I doubt they will be interested in doing another one.

Thank you for your advice, watchdog have done similar stories, i agree, but highlighting it to them again would not hurt. I have read a few times about getting a refund on a credit card with a crime ref number but what can the people who paid by debit do? 

Quote N89 Quote  Reply to N89 Reply
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 20 of 37
1 2 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 940 active users currently on the forum: and 939 guests
Visitors Today: 11256
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely