Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

is Queen of Tickets Legit?

www.queenoftickets.com has anyone purchased from them before?
14 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 15 of 15
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Wed 23rd Apr 2014 02:25
haydenc
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 1 Replies: 2

Hey 

Interested in making a purchase and everything looks good (I know they are secondary market and there are risks wiht that, have been burnt using ebay before they look bit better and cannot find anything negative out their regarding them so suppose thats a good thing

anyway if anyone has used them and can confirm all good would feel more confortable, so anyone please?

thanks!

Quote haydenc Quote  Reply to haydenc Reply
Post # 2
Top Wed 23rd Apr 2014 09:39
arkleyali

Rating: Rock Star
Topics: 0 Replies: 117
What on earth makes you think this is legit? Personally, I've never heard of them (maybe because they are Australian based), but I would never buy tickets from a website that doesn't have any contact details published on it.

Quote arkleyali Quote  Reply to arkleyali Reply
Post # 3
Top Wed 23rd Apr 2014 09:52
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1776
This is not a legit ticket site, if you've been burnt before it might be wise to avoid them. Aside from any other consideration they are an Australian site so you won't be covered if anything goes wrong.

Personally, I would always stick to primary, legitimate sites for tickets, it's entirely up to you in the end but you know what happens if you get it wrong, and the chances of getting it wrong in this instance is high.
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 4
Top Fri 9th May 2014 05:35
haydenc
Topics: 1 Replies: 2
hey guys
thanks for replies and warnings

in the end i just gave it a go and purchased through them as out of the very few options that I could purchase from they seemed the best (and didnt find anyone with a negative experience purcahsing off the site from few searches I did)

Anyway GOOD NEWS, my tickets arrived quickly and most importantly they WORKED! (event was for a big football game in Melbourne- on Anzac Day)

So my advise is (like Medusa) to definitely try purchase off the primary site (in this case was Ticketek) however if you cannot get off those sites (and are as desperate for the tickets as I was) then I would recommend Queen of Tickets. You pay over cost price for the tickets (at least I did) but at least I got what was described..

I think a friend of mine has purchased off them for another event (this time in Brisbane) and if anything goes wrong with her tickets (event hasnt been yet) I will repost here of the case but so far so good.

Quote haydenc Quote  Reply to haydenc Reply
Post # 5
Top Fri 9th May 2014 15:56
arkleyali

Rating: Rock Star
Topics: 0 Replies: 117
I, for one, am delighted to have been proven wrong in this instance. Hope you enjoyed the game and that your team won!

Quote arkleyali Quote  Reply to arkleyali Reply
Post # 6
Top Sun 29th Jun 2014 02:39
jaeyjaey
Topics: 0 Replies: 1

Queen of Tickets NO PROBLEM. We bought tix the night before a football game and were to get e tix. They did not come through. We decided to then check this site to see what people thought of this org . We panicked and thought we lost our money. We emailed them for a refund. We instead not only received our tix but an explanation as to why the tix didn't come but an apology (they were off line due to tech issues). We got the tix in time, great seats, well priced and we were very happy. Very professionally handled

Quote jaeyjaey Quote  Reply to jaeyjaey Reply
Post # 7
Top Fri 3rd Oct 2014 03:06
Mitchell
Topics: 0 Replies: 2
hey guys

I made my proper post on another thread here by mistake but I had great experience using Queen of Tickets and would definitely use them again if I could not get my tickets direct from ticketek

Quote Mitchell Quote  Reply to Mitchell Reply
Post # 8
Top Fri 3rd Oct 2014 09:21
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1776
This is not a site we would recommend you use.
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 9
Top Thu 14th May 2015 12:10
devil666
Bought some Anzac day tickets earlier this year, had no issues with the tickets. Just got my hands on some beauty AC/DC ticket for November. Pumped!!

Quote devil666 Quote  Reply to devil666 Reply
Post # 10
Top Mon 22nd Jun 2015 22:37
aims76
DO NOT buy tickets from QUEEN OF TICKETS!!

I live in Australia and here is the link to an Article that was written in December 2014 in our States major leading newspaper.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/australian-open-2015-tickets-being-sold-by-online-and-overseas-scammers/story-fni0fit3-1227141202722

Quote aims76 Quote  Reply to aims76 Reply
Post # 11
Top Wed 29th Jul 2015 01:22
rebecca2002

got 5 seconds of summer Auckland tickets off this website and was excellent experience (even paid under cost price!)

Quote rebecca2002 Quote  Reply to rebecca2002 Reply
Post # 12
Top Tue 1st Dec 2015 00:37
Nette1948
Queen of Ticket $300 Hugh Jackman last night fake ticket had been sent to me. I left in tears.

Quote Nette1948 Quote  Reply to Nette1948 Reply
Post # 13
Top Tue 8th Dec 2015 22:54
lea

Did they refund you?

Quote lea Quote  Reply to lea Reply
Post # 14
Top Tue 8th Dec 2015 22:55
lea

Just wondering if you had any problems with your acdc tix from Queen of Tickets. Lots of mixed reviews here in regards to this company.

Quote lea Quote  Reply to lea Reply
Post # 15
Top Fri 15th Jan 2016 06:02
QueenofTickets

Hi "Nette"

This is Simon from Queen of Tickets, I am VERY confused to see this post as we have no record of ANYONE having issues at Hugh Jackman concerts. If you did have an issue I am surprised you went to the effort of posting over here but not email us directly and ask for a refund. For your convinence our email is support@queenoftickets.com and IF you did in fact have an issue we will refund you 200% of your order value!

Us your have posted under anonymous there is not much more I can do.

If anyone wants to judge us then please also take into account we have a 3rd party (Yopto) review system in place wheryby customers who have purchased can give us any rating (that appears in our adds uncontrolled by us).

Secondly we have a partnership with Etihad Stadium (And have signs displayed around the stadium!). 

Lastly if anyone knows and trusts PAYPAL then look at this link of shops that PAYPAL themself reccommend that are safe and to shop at: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/where-to-shop-with-paypal  (you must filter to "Entertainment & Leisure" and Queen of TIckets is located 6 rows down on the right, in the same list of safe shops as the likes of Jetstar, Hoyts Cinema etc etc)

If anyone has any questions we are happy to answer even on this/other public forums however please keep it honest. Unfortuantely there is a need in this industry for websites such as this to verify legitimacy of Ticket Selling sites however please do not throw mud on the websites (such as ours) that are in fact legitimate open and honest. We are one of the only Ticket resale website in Australia that are actually based in Aust, have our office in Melbourne (On St Kilda Road) ABN and ACN.

- Queen of Tickets

Quote QueenofTickets Quote  Reply to QueenofTickets Reply
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 15 of 15
 Start a new topic
There are 90 active users currently on the forum: 90 guests
Visitors Today: 90
Most users online: 13391 on 3rd May 2015

Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely