Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

ALL EVENTS AND TOURS

4 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 5 of 5
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Wed 15th Jun 2016 22:21
Peter H
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 1 Replies: 0

Hi, I recently brought tickets for Euro 2016 from all events and tours. They also sell tickets for concerts and other sporting events. Contacting them has proved difficult with intermittent responses to my questions. Has anyone out there had any dealings with them either successful or unsuccessful? many thanks

Quote Peter H Quote  Reply to Peter H Reply
Post # 2
Top Sun 31st Jul 2016 09:07
MartinD
Topics: 0 Replies: 1
Peter ,I have sold Euro tickets with this company which have a very credible web site .The site appears to be still trading . I have details of the person I sent the tickets to howver as yet I have had no payment .It is not looking good.I have had about six emails from a sales team member providing details of sale and detail of purchaser .Last e mail stated that monies would be forthcoming 10 days after the end of the tournament .I am now having no reponse to my email soI fear the worst . iam now lloking to take the advice of this site and report to police .

Quote MartinD Quote  Reply to MartinD Reply
Post # 3
Top Thu 11th Aug 2016 10:37
Elliemay
Topics: 0 Replies: 3

yes I have,   I had to purchase 4 tickets from Viagogo due to the fact that ALL EVENTS AND TOURS agend failed to turn up in Belgium with the tickets for Tomorrowland Festival despite several phone calls and texts the very morning up to one hour before the due collection time said he was coming !!!! the tickets had an original face value of £250 - I had to pay on average for the 4 tickets £723 each otherwise my son and his friends would have been stuck in Belgium and not been able to go into the festival.         ALL EVENTS AND TOURS have refused to pay the additional costs of the tickets and to date still awaiting a refund they promised for the original tickets.   Viagogo are an absolute disgrace in that they allow this disgusting practice of selling tickets for astronomical prices   SHAME ON THEM AND TOMORROWLAND FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN EVEN THOUGH IT STATES ON THEIR TICKETS THEY ARE NOT TRANSFERRABLE THEY ALLOWED MY SON AND FRIENDS IN WITHOUT ANY BOTHER

Quote Elliemay Quote  Reply to Elliemay Reply
Post # 4
Top Thu 11th Aug 2016 10:39
Elliemay

Hi Martin D  - have you had your money from ALL EVENTS AND TOURS YET ?

Post # 5
Top Thu 11th Aug 2016 10:44
Elliemay
does anyone know if there is a way of getting the additional cost of the tickets I had to purchase because of ALL EVENTS AND TOURS agent not turning up ? Is it classed as fraud/theft ?

Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 5 of 5
 Start a new topic
There are 20 active users currently on the forum: 20 guests
Visitors Today: 20
Most users online: 13391 on 3rd May 2015

Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely