Welcome to the TicketSafe Forum   search for a website here
Protect yourself from ticket fraud, lookup the companies that you buy your tickets from in the TicketSafe Directory
have your say and leave feedback
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Viagogo cancelled my sale and wants me to pay a fee

3 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 1 to 4 of 4
 Start a new topic
Original Message Post # 1
Tue 4th Apr 2017 14:58
jaroslavprossv
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 1 Replies: 1

Hi,
Firstival I am sorry, because this question is realted to football, but I found a similar question on this site, so I suppose you guys might have a solution. Will appreciate every answer. 
I sold a legitimate ticket on Viagogo to the Slavia Prague X Sparta Prague game (played 4.4.2017). The ticked sold the 8.3, I uploaded the E-tickets right away, and I though this will go without any problems. Unfortunately, today I got this email:

"We are contacting you regarding your order 9799872 for SK Slavia Praha vs Sparta Prague on 2 April 2017.
As you could not provide the tickets for your sale 9799872, we have had to cancel this. In addition, you will be charged to cover the cost of finding replacement ticket(s) for your buyer. This will be deducted from your next payment.
Please remember that you will not be paid for this sale. In future, if you have issues confirming or fulfilling a sale, please always contact viagogo immediately.
Kind Regards,
Kenneth"

The thing is, I was also selling another ticket, which sold on another site, and it also sold on Viagogo the same night. So I had to cancel the order, and I received a similar email yersterday, with a pretty high fee, which I dont think is fair, but I admit that was my mistake of not reading the terms and conditions but I dont understand what happened with this sale. 
Here I attach the screenshot of my confirmed payment for this ticket:
http://www.postimg.cz/images/2017/04/04/NAKUP.png
It is a confrmed payment from the oficial site, where the tickets for the game were being sold.
Here is a screenshot, which shows, that the tickets were uploaded:
http://www.postimg.cz/images/2017/04/04/viagogo.png
As you can see, the ticket button is checked, which means the tickets were uploaded.
And here is the ticket, which can viewed on the website:
http://www.postimg.cz/images/2017/04/04/PRODEJLISTEK2.png
Compare it with this one:
http://www.postimg.cz/images/2017/04/04/PRODEJISTEK1.png
Compare them and see, they are completely the same. If somebody is being scamed, then its me.

I wonder, what is the way, to prove Viagogo, the tickets were legit and get my money, without paying the fee they will give me ? If it is not possible, I wonder, how can I pay the fee then, and when ? I will contact Viagogo in 5 minutes about this, but I contacted them already yersterday, because of the first fine, which I mentioned in the second third paragraph, they still did not answer though. I can give them acess to my account, where the official ticket is purchased, so they can see, the one I sold is legit, or I dont have problems contacting the club to check the ticket. I will aprreciate every help thank you.  

Quote jaroslavprossv Quote  Reply to jaroslavprossv Reply
Post # 2
Top Tue 4th Apr 2017 15:00
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1776
Did you sell your ticket for face value?
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 3
Top Tue 4th Apr 2017 15:06
jaroslavprossv
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 1 Replies: 1

No I havent, but nobody is selling in for the face value on the website :)

Quote jaroslavprossv Quote  Reply to jaroslavprossv Reply
Post # 4
Top Tue 4th Apr 2017 15:10
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1776
Then I'm sorry but you are on the wrong website, we only support folk who do not tout tickets.
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Jump to the top of the page Posts 1 to 4 of 4
 Start a new topic
There are 31 active users currently on the forum: 31 guests
Visitors Today: 31
Most users online: 13391 on 3rd May 2015

Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely