Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Blceventtickets.com

Another one that has mysteriously appeared
460 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 201 to 220 of 461
< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 201
Top Fri 12th Nov 2010 16:43
Lou

Rating: Minor Celebrity
Topics: 0 Replies: 45
bulldog is giving me hope now :) ul have to let us know when ur son goes and tell us if they were real! i emailed them again but didnt get a reply. i also emailed clare but she never replyed

Quote Lou Quote  Reply to Lou Reply
Post # 202
Top Fri 12th Nov 2010 17:24
Rigoletto
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 8
My son in law has had the money taken from his account, but I still have not received my email and they said they'd email me when they took the money.

Quote Rigoletto Quote  Reply to Rigoletto Reply
Post # 203
Top Fri 12th Nov 2010 18:53
Pola

Rating: Busker
Topics: 0 Replies: 13
Hey !!!! I have just managed to buy 2 tickets for Wembley on Ticketmaster so looks like they are selling a few more seats so BE QUICK & GOOD LUCK !!!

Quote Pola Quote  Reply to Pola Reply
Post # 204
Top Sat 13th Nov 2010 09:27
Lou

have just tried but i cant seem to get any lol. what did they say on the phone to make u believe they aint legit pola?

Post # 205
Top Sat 13th Nov 2010 17:35
Lou

iv bought lee evans tickets from another website a while ago n safeconcerts are also sayin to stay away from that site too!! i dno what to do now lol. i hope i recieve them. im soo gutted now ;( :( :( :(

Post # 206
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 13:18
tk1615
Topics: 0 Replies: 4
Quote from Pola - 12th Nov 2010 13:02 View
if Bulldog received his tickets does anyone know oif tk1615 received his too for the Kings of Leon concert?
He was giving it 1 more day to see if they arrived?

Hi there Pola. no i havent received them yet. Had a crazy few days in my personal life. I mentioned that I emailed them regarding the lack of professionalism I eceived on the phone and heard nothing for over a week. Have just checked my Spam to find the reply in there a day after I sent it. This is what it says word for word.....

Hello Allen,

Thanks for informing us of this matter we are sorry if you have not been
happy with our service please can i apologise for this. We have been
experiencing problems with our telephone lines and would like to apologise
again if you think you wer cut off can u confirm you managed to change the
deliverey address of your booking .

Thanks James

Now if this is supposed to be a reputable site then I question the ability to write things down as they should be written. they may be a hip young company that thinks that it is cool to write as if you are sending a text message....

I have just got off the phone to a girl called Kate who has assured me that their site is legitimate and that they have been receiving alot of bad press, however this is generally rated about the secondary ticket companies. I have been informed that my tickets will arrive 10-14 days prior to the event and I will receive an email confirming when they have been dispatched. They offer a 100% guarantee of receiving your tickets. Which I then asked, receiving yes, legitability of them??? To which I was yet again assured that they would be. If and when I receive my tickets and I get to the gig, enjoy it and come back to let you all know how cool it was I will keep this agency at a very tight leash. Because if they even slip up by a day I will be straight on the phone demanding that I get my money back plus compensation for stress caused or I will have no alternative but to sue them for theft and fraud!

Lets keep together on this one guys..

The Empire is watching!!!!

Quote tk1615 Quote  Reply to tk1615 Reply
Post # 207
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 16:33
ashfordr1

Topics: 0 Replies: 40
hi just a quick update,after a number of e-mails sent asking where our promised refund was and no reply i rang and spoke to a woman (no name) who didnt sound very happy i explained that we'd been promised a refund etc..she then asked what was the name of the person who promised the refund?anyway she said she would pass it over to the accounts dept (even though that was the option i chose from the menu??)they would then send us a confirmation of refund e-mail,we have checked and that is what they have done so we will now wait and see what happens xx

Quote ashfordr1 Quote  Reply to ashfordr1 Reply
Post # 208
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 17:01
Lou

i sent an email yesterday as i noticed they had changed their email address and told them they aint doing themselves any favours. i had a silly reply, this is what they put..........

Hello Matt (am using my boyfriends email)
I am really sorry for any inconvience we may have caused you but we are
a legitimate company and we do deliver all the ticket we sell please let
me put your mind at ease and reassure you, you will be recieving your
tickets.

Thanks James

it always seems to be james i get. they replyed using the email i had first had but on their website it is different!! When is the kings of leon concert btw?

Post # 209
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 19:14
clairebell222
Topics: 0 Replies: 6
pola needs to tell us what was said by the company to make her think theyare 100% shisters....fair enough you want your refund,,,,but so do the rest off us.....

Quote clairebell222 Quote  Reply to clairebell222 Reply
Post # 210
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 19:19
Lou

yeah i agree to be honest. i think we all need to know

Post # 211
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 20:27
ashfordr1

when i actually got a reply previously through e-mail it was always from JAMES,please pola tell us what u know xx

Post # 212
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 21:04
Lou

all my emails are from james!!

Post # 213
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 23:00
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Lou what email address are they using now please?

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 214
Top Mon 15th Nov 2010 23:15
Lou

it is now sell@blceventtickets.com but before it was sales@blceventtickets.com. i know its similar but its still different n they REPLYED with sales@blceventtickets.com tho i SENT the email to the other one. i dno much about computers but thats bit weird..isnt it?

Post # 215
Top Tue 16th Nov 2010 10:11
sgt_mcnugget
Topics: 0 Replies: 2
Hi,
I have too bought tickets for take that and i am waiting to see what happens.

Lou, first of all, after being a bit of an 'experienced' web viewer I must tell you that you should really look into things before making stupid allegations. I have seen the sell@blceventtickets.com email address. It doesnt seem that they have changed from sales@ to sell@, if you take time to read, you are reading the email in the "Sell your tickets Section" so obviously they have an email for the ticket selling department. I am not trying to excuse them as i dont know anything for sure, but i think people should really consider thinking what they are posting before they do so.

Thanks, ill keep you guys posted.

Quote sgt_mcnugget Quote  Reply to sgt_mcnugget Reply
Post # 216
Top Tue 16th Nov 2010 15:19
Lou

excuse me but when i first wrote them an email it definalty WASNT sell@ it was sales@!!!!! i checked my sent items and i can remember writing to sales@

Post # 217
Top Tue 16th Nov 2010 16:07
sgt_mcnugget
Topics: 0 Replies: 2
your short-mindedness amazes me, havent you understood properly my last post? What I am saying to you is that what youve read, is for when "YOU" sell the tickets, not them. So, If "YOU" were interested in selling tickets that "you have already", then you would email that address. if not, if your enquiring about bookings that youve made, you would email the one sales@. They havent "changed" address since those two adresses are independant from each other and have always been there. And if they come across people that come to conclusions without reading properly, i suppose they will forward the email to the appropiate department. I mean ive never worked in an online business but its what i think would be more logic.I dont know how else I could make it clearer...

You understood it yet?

Quote sgt_mcnugget Quote  Reply to sgt_mcnugget Reply
Post # 218
Top Tue 16th Nov 2010 16:26
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Well whether its "sales" or "sell" or both, it doesn't alter the nature of BLCeventtickets.com

No allocation of tickets

An accommodation address in London

An address on a golf course in Spain

And a single director that no one int he ticketing industry has ever heard of

Go figure

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 219
Top Tue 16th Nov 2010 17:10
Lou

alryt calm down sgt_mcnugget! i was only saying!! as i said i dont really know much about computers so i was just wondering n u go off on one. we will just have to wait and see if they arrive wont we. markland thank you for all ur information

Post # 220
Top Tue 16th Nov 2010 17:35
ashfordr1

sgt-mcnugget dont think theres any need to be like that,some people are good with computers others arent and the issue here is the fact blc events are pretty obviously not right!!!

Jump to the top of the page Posts 201 to 220 of 461
< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 767 active users currently on the forum: 767 guests
Visitors Today: 2365
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely