Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Blceventtickets.com

Another one that has mysteriously appeared
460 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 301 to 320 of 461
< 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 301
Top Mon 31st Jan 2011 18:07
heavenlycupcake

Rating: Rock Star
Topics: 3 Replies: 115
OK - onwards and upwards. Get on to Ticketmaster as soon as possible and get yourself some REAL tickets.

I think you're being a bit optimistic expecting a refund from them, but I am sure if you follow the guidelines on this website you will at least be compensated by your credit card company.

If you'll take my advice: don't worry too much about Watchdog or Rogue Traders. Even if the progammes do pick up on the story it will soon be yesterday's news. Much more satisfying to report them to the appropriate authorites who will make sure they get their just desserts. This is mugging by internet and they should be held to account.

Quote heavenlycupcake Quote  Reply to heavenlycupcake Reply
Post # 302
Top Mon 31st Jan 2011 19:26
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Really sorry to hear they are treating you like this

Its a disgrace

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 303
Top Mon 31st Jan 2011 21:54
musiclover40

Rating: Minor Celebrity
Topics: 2 Replies: 28

latest is that they are asking me to contact a guy called John who is on atesco mobile and arrange to meet him for the tickets tomorrow (and in the daytime if Id prefer!!!!!) despite telling me that they were being sent recorded special delivery today for tomorrow delivery and a phone call would be made to me later today with the tracking number TOTAL BULLSH*T again................ I wont be meeting John and I will start the ball rolling and report them on Thursday....Thanks to you all for your support....Im proper fed up but hopeful to get some REAL tickets via ticket master - One for the experience books!! Ill keep you all posted....from the Scammed Victim!!

Quote musiclover40 Quote  Reply to musiclover40 Reply
Post # 304
Top Tue 1st Feb 2011 09:29
heavenlycupcake

Tell "John" to pop round to your office with the tickets - why should you do all the running around?
Pound to a penny he won't turn up.
I'm sure you'll get proper tickets from Ticketmaster and really, really hope you have a wonderful evening.

Post # 305
Top Tue 1st Feb 2011 12:30
Paul20e
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 5
Hi all

I wrote on here on the 25.01 page 14, sorry to hear people are still having problems with BLC. Just to advise I contacted the bank straight after being told I wasnt getting the Usher tickets, I asked for a 'charge back' with my Debit Visa card, 2 days later the full amount £240 was put back into my account.

Hope this helps, good luck to everyone.

Ticketmaster and Seetickets are genuine, always go with them :-)

Quote Paul20e Quote  Reply to Paul20e Reply
Post # 306
Top Tue 1st Feb 2011 13:14
musiclover40

Good for you Paul20e..... BLC have still not come back to me AND I now acknowledge that they wont.

Does John really exist - I fear not, have left messages on the mobile number Ive given as these will appear on my statement giving me a nice paper trail to support my claim!!!!

MEDUSA, Markland and Heavenly Cup cake have given fantastic advice and NOW I have rebooked fantastic seats for Thurs night at the O2 via ticketmaster and will persue my credit card company for my £180 refund under the sale of goods act............... looking forward to the Usher gig now and hope to put this terrible experience behind me.

Never realise the scale of the problems and needless to say it was the first and last time that I have booked tickets with alternative (so called) companies

cheers all xx

Post # 307
Top Tue 1st Feb 2011 13:32
heavenlycupcake

Musiclover,

So pleased to know your story has a happy ending. Enjoy!!

Post # 308
Top Tue 1st Feb 2011 13:42
Medusa
View Profile

Topics: 583 Replies: 1764
Hey musiclover

I am so pleased to hear you've got some tickets at last, have a wonderful time at the gig and let us know how it goes.

Just so sorry to hear you got ripped off, events should be fun and not stressful but do persue your claim and do report this lot.

The scale of the problem is much bigger than recognised as so much goes unreported, I just hope we can get the word out and get more people checking the ticket directory BEFORE they buy their tickets. In the end it costs us all - but everyone who challenges, reports and follows up makes it just that bit harder for the scammers to operate.

Enjoy that gig!
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 309
Top Tue 1st Feb 2011 16:35
musiclover40

Hello all

You are all going to love this, this is priceless

Knowing that the whole thing around venue collection is one big fat scam, I thought Id play them at their own game

So when the guy (John) finally answered his phone earlier. I asked if I was speaking to Brian and he said "yes". I then gave them a ficticious name for me with a ficticious booking reference and he said that he could see all my details on his screen despite all this info being made up.....and would meet me between 6-8pm tomorrow outside the cafe up the road from the venue. ................. final piece of proof and I feel great about it...... so Ive now saved both time and additional expenditure.......YEEEESSSSSSS!!

Post # 310
Top Tue 1st Feb 2011 16:44
Medusa
View Profile

You - musiclover - are a very devious person.

WELL BLOODY DONE - these scammers are priceless - and you are one clever person. Sounds like fraud to me, hope Action Fraud are interested in this!
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Post # 311
Top Tue 1st Feb 2011 16:46
heavenlycupcake

That's brilliant! The icing on the cake.

Just hope that some other people who have booked with them will read this before the concert and save themselves a lot of heartache.

Post # 312
Top Wed 2nd Feb 2011 15:44
Fletcher
Topics: 0 Replies: 3
Yesterday cancelled my daughters tickets for Beiber at NIA and contacted VISA to put a claim on my refund.

Just had a thought though, when Markland posted his original details (very 1st post of this series) about BLC's ISP etc. for their web-site it reminded me of a problem I had last year with my business; another firm had fraudulently used details from our site, I contacted the security department of their ISP from the same WHOIS search detailsand they put a block on the domain within 24 hours.

Is it worth a try doing the same with BLC based on the evidence on this site as I see their site is still up and running today?

By the way took the advice and re-booked through Ticketmaster and paid pretty much the same.

Quote Fletcher Quote  Reply to Fletcher Reply
Post # 313
Top Wed 2nd Feb 2011 16:00
Medusa
View Profile

Hi Fletcher

Glad to hear you got some legit tickets through a primary site but sorry you got caught out by this one.

It is really aggravating that so many of these sites are still up and running, the authorities are very slow in acting - the best we can do at the moment is spread the word and try and get people to buy from the primaries - or at least check out the directory and decide if they want to take the risk or not!

Hope the concert is good!

Post # 314
Top Wed 2nd Feb 2011 16:17
Fletcher
Topics: 0 Replies: 3

Thanks for reply Medusa, it's crazy that such apparent large scale fraud is allowed to continue but hope more people will follow Safeconcerts advice.

As regards Beiber concert, not my cup of tea but ask anyone with a daughter from 8-16 years and they'll tell you, more than my life's worth not to deliver on my promise of tickets. Thanks again and good luck to all those still chasing these crooks.

Quote Fletcher Quote  Reply to Fletcher Reply
Post # 315
Top Wed 2nd Feb 2011 17:11
Medusa
View Profile

I'm betting that your daughter will love it!

Post # 316
Top Thu 3rd Feb 2011 23:00
kamand29
Topics: 0 Replies: 5

musiclover - I LOVE IT!!!! "Brian" - What a classic. They really are priceless! They remind me a little of Fawlty Towers in that Basil would have agreed to anything to keep his customers!

Quote kamand29 Quote  Reply to kamand29 Reply
Post # 317
Top Fri 4th Feb 2011 19:12
musiclover40

Evening All

the "genuine tickets" from ticketmaster enabled me to see Usher last night ......... good show!!

As for the fraudsters, they have been fully reported and a crime ref num from action fraud given to my credit card company for an upcoming refund....phew.

Just need to report it to consumer direct/oft tonight & then that it done for me BUT very passionate about getting these people caught - god i hate injustice.

The credit card company told me when they receive these reports they are fully logged and investigated.....will probably see blc close as they wont be able to transact credit card payments so guess its just a matter of time before they are busted one way or another

Thanks

Post # 318
Top Fri 4th Feb 2011 19:40
Markland

Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Well done musiclover, fantastic job!

I hope you enjoyed the show as well!

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 319
Top Fri 4th Feb 2011 19:41
heavenlycupcake

So pleased you got to see the show - that's the news I think we all wanted to hear.

Yes, one way or the other, hopefully that will be the end of them.  Don't know if they were ever a credit card merchant in the first place so I'm not sure how that route will pan out.  Let's hope lots of other people follow your lead and report them.

If you have any news about what happens to them, and if you have a spare moment please post on here again so we can all have a little cheer.

Post # 320
Top Fri 4th Feb 2011 19:55
musiclover40

hey markland and heavenlycupcake

YES....Ill be sure to update if i hear anything
Dont think id be wriing this one up if it hadnt been for the sound advice that this forum has offered

Its a shame that there arent other methods in naming and shaming them
One thing is for certain, Ill not be had again.......... the primaries it is

Jump to the top of the page Posts 301 to 320 of 461
< 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 973 active users currently on the forum: 973 guests
Visitors Today: 23076
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely