Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Blceventtickets.com

Another one that has mysteriously appeared
460 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 321 to 340 of 461
< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 321
Top Fri 4th Feb 2011 20:26
heavenlycupcake

Rating: Rock Star
Topics: 3 Replies: 115
In a different thread today Markland suggested emailing everyone you know and telling them about this site. (And maybe asking them to email everyone THEY know?) 
Perhaps we can get the ball rolling.
Wouldn't it be great if everyone automatically checked the red list here before buying tickets on the net?

Quote heavenlycupcake Quote  Reply to heavenlycupcake Reply
Post # 322
Top Mon 7th Feb 2011 13:38
musiclover40

Rating: Minor Celebrity
Topics: 2 Replies: 28
I have posted on my facebook page to all my friends and have asked them all to repaste for their friends view and so on. I am seeing a few come through already.
Knowing how quick facebook catches on to these things Id be hopefull that this will circualte very quickly - probaly quicker than e mail
I have also since contacted OFT via Consumer direct so can safely say that I have done everything in my power to create awareness about this so called company, just waiting on my refund!!!
I think it will only be a matter of time before they are either shut down, caught or move on to another name!!
Heres HOPING!!

Quote musiclover40 Quote  Reply to musiclover40 Reply
Post # 323
Top Mon 7th Feb 2011 16:16
heavenlycupcake

Great thinking!  I'll do the same.

Post # 324
Top Fri 18th Feb 2011 16:17
musiclover40

Great news troops, my credit card company are refunding me following the BLC Events Usher ticket scam and following my complaint into Action Fraud, I have since spoken with Surrey Police unit who are investigating this company..........lets hope that the net is closing in on these fraudstaers and an arrest can be made soon!!

Post # 325
Top Fri 18th Feb 2011 17:02
heavenlycupcake

A win for the good guys - hoorah!  By the way - hope you enjoyed the show after all the aggravation you suffered!

Post # 326
Top Sun 20th Feb 2011 14:58
musiclover40

Hey, I had a great time after buying some last minute tickets.....good seats too!! via ticketmaster

Post # 327
Top Wed 23rd Feb 2011 08:56
ashfordr1

Topics: 0 Replies: 40
omg wow,havent been on here for a bit,posted somewhere near the start of all this,myself and friend still have not had our refund from these vile people!! although we know we are covered by the bank and will get a refund through them,but thats not the point!!
musiclover well done on your part cant believe they lied like that i really hope these people get what they deserve!! thankfully we have got tickets from a reputable co.(ticketmaster) NEVER again will i use anything but the reputable sites,at least thats one thing i have learned after all this.

Quote ashfordr1 Quote  Reply to ashfordr1 Reply
Post # 328
Top Thu 24th Feb 2011 19:55
Kay123
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 5
Ok guys sorry in advance i' m going to rant !!! So I was told no problem i' ll get a refund from my bank after been ripped of by Blc event for 350 for Usher tickets .Today however my bank says they can't help as I left it to long to tell them about the problem,however I contacted my bank the minute my tickets didn't turn up the bank then told me I had to wait until the day of the concert before I could send the complaint into them,which I did with all the emails ect from Blc telling my I wasn't going to get me tickets . I paid by visa debit card , has anyone else had any luck in getting a refund? Can anyone help ? Also how are Blcevent still operating ? They are still selling tickets online for every event possible how can this be? Sorry to rant but I'm so angry !!!

Quote Kay123 Quote  Reply to Kay123 Reply
Post # 329
Top Fri 25th Feb 2011 21:56
musiclover40

hi Kay123

Sorry to hear that you also have been scammed too......I have jusy been notifed by my credit card company that I am being refunded but also had to send evidence of the purchase and comms includng crime reference number etc to the bank to get the refund...took time but they wll refund if enough pressure and postion is clear!!

As for the little scroats who are doing this. i reported it into Action Fraud as soon as the tickets failed to emerge after reading lots of FAB advice through ths site

I have since been contacted by Surrey Police who have taken a statement of events ...............and from many other UK/ROI victms too!!

Medusa is right .....enough people reporting ths creates both awareness to others to avoid (with a barge pole) and triggers investigations in a bid to catch and close down these unlawful operations ......................

My guess is they will be caught and dealt with accordingly. Good luck in your plight to get your refund!

Post # 330
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 12:35
mrs g
Topics: 0 Replies: 4
How i wished that i had found your website sooner. I paid over 900 to these 'people' for 4 V Festival tickets this morning for my daughter and her friends, I thought it was strange but as i am waiting for TT tickets that were bought for a christmas present for me from these 'people' I thought it was a legit site, I even called the guy that had managed to buy them for me and he said no i got a conformation email from them and have spoken to them....... I got straight on the phone to my bank who were fantastic and gave me the number to the fraud dept and as the money hasn't left my account they have cancelled my card so they can't get the money from today, can't believe that i was so stupid, alarm bells should have rung when it came up in euros. Suppose i'm lucky in someways because they won't get the 900 from this morning but they have still had 200 for TT tickets that won't arrive

Quote mrs g Quote  Reply to mrs g Reply
Post # 331
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 12:53
heavenlycupcake

How on earth can they still be operating?

Post # 332
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 13:00
mrs g
I get the feeling after reading all the posts on here, that maybe they saw a easy option to make money as they knew lots of people would be trying for tickets. Grrrrrr

Post # 333
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 13:09
heavenlycupcake

I just can't believe that after so many people reported them to Action Fraud etc., they are still up and running! It makes me wonder exactly what one has to do to get the police to take action.

Post # 334
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 13:10
heavenlycupcake

..maybe report that one of their employees is parked on a double yellow line?

Post # 335
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 13:29
mrs g
My bank.....RBS were great, but didn't even ask as to the website, just said the best thing to do would be cancel my card

Post # 336
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 13:50
mrs g
Thank you for placing an order with BLC Event Tickets.

Your Unique Reference Number is: 6653

The order will be despatched 10 days prior to the Event Date and you will receive the tickets via your nominated delivery carrier.If you have any queries regarding your order please contact our friendly team who will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.Item 1 Event Seating
V Festival Weston Park - Weston Park (20 Aug 2011 ) Weekend With Camping (Yellow Campsite)
Qty Unit Price Sub Total
4 225.00 900.00
Total 900.00
Shipping 10.00
Grand Total 910.00

Regards,

BLC EVENT TICKETS
Sales Dept.

Post # 337
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 14:14
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Cancel the card you paid with and hope they haven't taken the money yet

If they have taken the money please post here exactly how it appears on your statement

Hopefully they haven't taken the money yet

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 338
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 16:28
aberdeen1
Have been reading all about BLCevents with interest. Am wondering if there is anybody out there having problems with Justin Bieber tickets? I have been having a nightmare, concert is tomorrow and still no tickets! Have now had an email similar to others posted asking me to phon a rep when I arrive in Birmingham to arrange pick up. Needless to say there was no answer! Luckily I have managed to get 2 last minute tickets via GETMEIN which i am to pick up from box office. Seems much more legit? will be getting in touch with my bank, luckily I used VISA to pay for them.

Quote aberdeen1 Quote  Reply to aberdeen1 Reply
Post # 339
Top Fri 4th Mar 2011 17:21
lroberts1976
Topics: 0 Replies: 3
Hi Aberdeen 1.  Yes we used blc events for our bieber tickets.  They contacted us 2 weeks ago saying that a ticket collection was possible but would let us know.  I phoned them up on wednesday as we had not heard a thing.  I was told that i would receive an email thursday afternoon with ticket reps details.  NO EMAIL CAME.  Last night wife and i began to panic as could not get through to them and I began reading forums saying they were a scam.  We frantically searched for tickets last night spending 5 hours but luckily purchased some.  My wife and daughter left this morning.  About ten minutes ago i received an email from blc with rep details.  2 hours before the bloody concert starts.  If they are a legit company they suck big time!  I have contacted my credit card company who are refunding me and I reported them to the fraud office.  If you wish to contact them here are the details i have just recieved James 07954260966.  Hope this helps:)

Quote lroberts1976 Quote  Reply to lroberts1976 Reply
Post # 340
Top Sat 5th Mar 2011 18:23
aberdeen1
Thanks for that. Got same email late yesterday afternoon. Called his bluff and phoned asking if i was talking to Kevin and he said yes! I then gave him a false name and he confirmed he had 2 front row tickets for me! Obviously all rubbish. Have picked up legit tickets from box office and will contact police and bank when i get home.

Quote aberdeen1 Quote  Reply to aberdeen1 Reply
Jump to the top of the page Posts 321 to 340 of 461
< 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 581 active users currently on the forum: 581 guests
Visitors Today: 31909
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely