Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Blceventtickets.com

Another one that has mysteriously appeared
460 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 361 to 380 of 461
< 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 361
Top Tue 10th May 2011 17:59
disappointedtakethatfan

Rating: Busker
Topics: 0 Replies: 15

I have recently received 2 emails from BLC saying that in their terms and conditions they state that tickets will be issued 10 days before the concert date.

They DID NOT assure me that I would be getting my tickets or address any of the concerns and questions I had asked them in my letter to them.  It appeared to be a typicle "shut up a yer face" letter.

Just a few more weeks to see if they are true to their word or if it is jst another load of BLC piffle!!!! Piffle - love that word.

Keep reporting this all to Action Fraud and then hopefully justice will prevail.

Quote disappointedtakethatfan Quote  Reply to disappointedtakethatfan Reply
Post # 362
Top Tue 10th May 2011 22:22
Rigoletto
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 8
Oh bummer. I'll not hold out much hope then. Gutted. I just hope my SIL can get his money back. I did warn him about all this but ....well. Living in hope I suppose.

Quote Rigoletto Quote  Reply to Rigoletto Reply
Post # 363
Top Tue 10th May 2011 22:27
Not A Happy Bunny

Topics: 1 Replies: 23
Hello there Mark, i wrote 2 u a few weeks ago, i was just wondering if u had any advice about this, my sister bought 2 take that tickets last nov & today she received an email saying this

Concerning the above order placed with us, we regret to inform you that we are unable to purchase the tickets on your behalf due to Sabadell Atlantico prohibiting our Company from accessing the bank account, even though the money is deposited in it.

The Spainish bank is justifying its measure by the need to reduce its risks if clients decide to cancel their purchases, The bank decision is causing our Company great damage and we have instructed our lawyer to take legal action against the bank.

Therefore, we kindly request that you contact Visa/Mastercard to retrieve your funds via Chargeback as Sabadell Atlantico are holding your funds and the money is available to retrieve. Details for the bank concerned are as follows:

Sabadell Atlantico - oficina 7460
Avenida Ricardo Soriano, 9
29601 Marbella Malaga

We sincerely apologise for this unfortunate situation with the bank, which is causing us serious damage,

with Regards
BLC Event Management SL

What do u think Mark, do u think my sister will ever see her money again? she is goin 2 her bank on fri to try 2 sort this out, if u have any advice i would be very greatful  

Quote Not A Happy Bunny Quote  Reply to Not A Happy Bunny Reply
Post # 364
Top Wed 11th May 2011 00:23
disappointedtakethatfan

Ring Action Fraud - they are fantastic with their help.  They even offer victim support.  Also, the fact that you now have written evidence, will help your cause and Action Fraud in sorting all this out.

We all must stick together and supply Action Fraud with real evidence.  They will also advise you what you must say and do with regards your bank etc.

Whatch this space.  With the impending start of the Take Thant concerts - this website is gonna be stacked to the rafters with victims of fraud.

Still think Take That might be encouraged to do a show for all the victims of this fraud - and also help us all by devising a system so that we are not ripped off again.

I nominate my house for the concert!  Its ok - Ive got a caravan and they can stay over!  Cuppa tea and bacon butties for breakfast the next day.  Ive got a big garden (5 acres) so all of us could be there, just bring a tent.  Any one know them personally? - let them know the offer is there.

Sorry if I appear to be making light - but I have done all the Action Fraud reports and Surrey Police - and now to save my own sanity (because all my friends and relatives have got legit tickets) (I am the only one who has been mugged) I have to keep laughing - so I dont cry.

Keep reporting this please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  see my earlier posting for all the contact details etc.

Post # 365
Top Wed 11th May 2011 00:34
Not A Happy Bunny

Thanks disappointed Take That fan, thats been helpful, haha am laughing at your bacon butties comment, i hope Take That read this page & play 4 us all, am totally gutted, i was lookin forward 2 goin but i just hope my sister gets things sorted thanks again

Post # 366
Top Wed 11th May 2011 07:29
a.gamblen

Rating: Rock Star
Topics: 2 Replies: 111
Hello!!  Looks like i may be with you on the 'conned' list for Take That, (see previous posts), you have maintained your sense of humour which is good, my friend has also bought legit seats, and she used to go to school with Gary Barlow, might have a word with her!!!  Seriously, hope the lads from Take That do have a look on this forum, it might open their eyes to the torment we are suffering, who knows, they may even take u up on your offer (i will buy a tent from Argos this weekend, bags mines first row)  Keep your chin up, kindest regards, Ang :)

Quote a.gamblen Quote  Reply to a.gamblen Reply
Post # 367
Top Wed 11th May 2011 07:38
kirsty0804

Topics: 1 Replies: 17
Just an update on my situation. I did recieve a full refund as I think I was one of the first people to request a refund. I have since however, had Internet transactions from germany and America for £££ thousands. Luckily my bank rang me to check prior to this going through. But i would recommend everyone cancels the cards they have paid them on, as it's all abit dodgy. It was the first time I used my credit card so the only company that had my details were blc..... Beware x

Quote kirsty0804 Quote  Reply to kirsty0804 Reply
Post # 368
Top Wed 11th May 2011 17:33
darkhorse
Topics: 0 Replies: 2
I am another victim of blc events, I have received the "Chargeback request" e-mail mentioned earlier and am now in the process of getting £900 from my credit card company........Hopefully this will happen smoothly. In the meantime I will contact Action Fraud and learn a valuable lesson!

Quote darkhorse Quote  Reply to darkhorse Reply
Post # 369
Top Wed 11th May 2011 18:48
deb41
Hi received an email from blc yesterday confirming that i won't be getting my take that tickets, gutted . luckily i've managed to get some off ebay, fingers crossed they come ok

Quote deb41 Quote  Reply to deb41 Reply
Post # 370
Top Wed 11th May 2011 18:51
deb41
would also like to add, that have spoken to my bank following email, and paperwork coming for me to arrange for full amount to go back in bank account, this company needs sorting out fast.

Quote deb41 Quote  Reply to deb41 Reply
Post # 371
Top Wed 11th May 2011 19:11
roseyposey

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 11 Replies: 302
I do think everyone who has bought tickets from this site should be reminded to cancel their credit cards as there seems to be an awful lot of card cloning going on.

Quote roseyposey Quote  Reply to roseyposey Reply
Post # 372
Top Wed 11th May 2011 21:01
Medusa
View Profile

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 583 Replies: 1768
Well said Rosey looks essential as a lot of this is only just coming to light, I suspect there will be a lot more.
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 373
Top Fri 13th May 2011 15:49
clairebell222
Topics: 0 Replies: 6
wont be getting tickets...shoulda known...b****rds...

Quote clairebell222 Quote  Reply to clairebell222 Reply
Post # 374
Top Fri 13th May 2011 16:52
disappointedtakethatfan

I have just received an email I too will not be getting my tickets.

They have said that they have informed the police that the ticket supply company has let them down (yeah right) and that they will be taking legal action.

To all you lucky folk - who have got legit tickets - hope you have a super time - wish I was going to be there too.

Still, theres always the dvd. Not the same I know, but its better than nothing.

Post # 375
Top Fri 13th May 2011 19:45
Markland

Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Could you possibly paste the email they sent out about the "ticket supplier" letting them down please?

Just to let you know, they lost their most recent payment processing service a few weeks back

Bit hard to take peoples money without one

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 376
Top Fri 13th May 2011 20:45
roseyposey

Looks like that's why they've gone into the credit card cloning business. They don't need any payment processing service for that!

Post # 377
Top Sun 15th May 2011 15:06
Not A Happy Bunny

Hi Mark, did u get my message about the email they sent me, that says that they have contacted the police also lol i dont believe a word they say, but i have just got 2 take that tickets from ebay so am happy am still goin but am still gonna fight 2 get my money back from these Ba*tards! am not giving up

Post # 378
Top Sun 15th May 2011 15:27
Medusa
View Profile

Topics: 583 Replies: 1768
Hope you get your money back Lisa! ebay may not be the best place to get tickets! really hope you get them okay as it's going to be a great event!

People - do keep an eye on the official ticket sites - they do keep releasing tickets!
“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Quote Medusa Quote  Reply to Medusa Reply
Post # 379
Top Sun 15th May 2011 15:31
Not A Happy Bunny

omg why whats up with ebay, the fella i bought them off said the tickets will be with me on tuesday but u have got me worried again now lol

Post # 380
Top Sun 15th May 2011 15:51
roseyposey

Hopefully you checked the feedback of the person you bought the tickets on Ebay from. If the worst comes to the worst you've got 90 days (I think) to get your money back through paypal.

You're never going to get your money back from BLCevents - but you can claim it back through your bank if you paid with a credit card. DO cancel your card though as it looks like a lot of cards have been cloned. I know it's a hassle but it really does seem to be the sensible thing to do.

Jump to the top of the page Posts 361 to 380 of 461
< 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 482 active users currently on the forum: 482 guests
Visitors Today: 8872
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely