Subscribe to our RSS News feed Follow safeconcerts on Twitter Follow Safeconcerts on Facebook 
You're the stars! We have thousands of crowd photos here.
We know live music would be nothing without you!
Safe Concerts Forum > Concert Safety and Tickets > Ticket Safe Forum

Blceventtickets.com

Another one that has mysteriously appeared
460 Replies
Jump to the bottom of the page Posts 381 to 400 of 461
< 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
Post # 381
Top Sun 15th May 2011 16:07
Not A Happy Bunny

Rating: Busker
Topics: 1 Replies: 23
Thanks roseyposey the feedback was good on ebay so hopefully i will get the tickets tuesday, i have spoke 2 my bank about BLC & they said they are goin 2 write a form out 2 the fraud office so fingers crossed i get my money back :-)

Quote Not A Happy Bunny Quote  Reply to Not A Happy Bunny Reply
Post # 382
Top Mon 16th May 2011 14:31
disappointedtakethatfan

Topics: 0 Replies: 15

Hello Markland

I have cut and paste my letter as you requested.  Any advice?

Dear Customer,

With reference to the order you have placed with us, we regret to inform you that our supplier has failed to provide us with the tickets we have purchased on your behalf.

BLC Event Management SL have gone to the police and registered a Denuncia against the company concerned and the matter is now in the hands of the police and our solicitor.

Therefore, to receive a refund we kindly request that you contact your bank and retrieve your funds via Chargeback.

We sincerely apologise for this unfortunate situation. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

BLC Event Management

Quote disappointedtakethatfan Quote  Reply to disappointedtakethatfan Reply
Post # 383
Top Mon 16th May 2011 14:38
roseyposey

Rating: Mega Star
Topics: 11 Replies: 302
A "Denuncia" is a form of accusation that they would have had to take out with the Spanish police. Unless "our solicitor" is registered to practise under Spanish law I can't imagine what use he would be.

Basically I am saying that I think this letter is a load of tommyrot!

Best thing is to start proceedings to get the money back through your credit card company. DON'T FORGET TO CANCEL THE CARD - MOST IMPORTANT!!!

Quote roseyposey Quote  Reply to roseyposey Reply
Post # 384
Top Mon 16th May 2011 15:21
Markland

Rating: Rock Icon
Topics: 250 Replies: 1763
Thanks Disappointed

Given the activities of BLC Events I would strongly advise you to make a formal complaint to Police in the UK

Report them via the ActionFraud website and cancel off your card if you have not already done so

Contact your card issuer and send them a copy of that email and ask for a chargeback for a debit card or claim the money back under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 if you used a credit card

Amazingly enough their website is still up and you can still buy tickets as of last night

Quote Markland Quote  Reply to Markland Reply
Post # 385
Top Mon 16th May 2011 15:33
Rigoletto
Rating: Karaoke Kid
Topics: 0 Replies: 8
Well, I got my email this morning too. Exactly the same as one above. Rotten sods.

Quote Rigoletto Quote  Reply to Rigoletto Reply
Post # 386
Top Mon 16th May 2011 18:12
disappointedtakethatfan

Have just been on to the bank.......BLC have been very clever again......sending us all letters advising us all to request a "chargeback" when they know that you can only claim a chargeback within 90 days of your payment.  As most of us will have bought our tickets to TAKE THAT as soon as they came out (at the end of October 2010) we are not eligible for the chargeback facility!!!!

This is once again a stalling tactic. 

My bank are still taking everything - in detail - to their fraud department - and all this will be followed up by them.

My bank advises that everyone still does report this to their bank and we must point out that BLC have advised requesting a chargeback.  They will need you to forward your emails from BLC etc

I also intend updating Action Fraud again.  The more info they have the better.

BLC you are a load ofCensoredWont say it out loud because I am a laydeeeee!

Post # 387
Top Mon 16th May 2011 18:22
roseyposey

I'm not sure if your bank is totally correct, as you will only be defrauded AFTER the concert has taken place. Until then, there is always a chance that you might receive the tickets - not that I'd hold my breath if I were you.

I'm not the best qualified person to give you advice on this matter, but I am sure that somone who knows more than I do will post the correct information on here.

As I keep saying: DON'T FORGET TO CANCEL YOUR CARD BEFORE IT GETS CLONED!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 388
Top Mon 16th May 2011 18:35
Markland

As BLC have stated no tickets will be forthcoming there is no reason to wait until the concert date

By telling you to claim a chargeback, if you get your money back, you are no longer a victim, but you are likely to be a witness to a crime

The financial institution that refunds you is then the victim

If you get nothing back you are a victim and deserve justice

We issued warnings about BLC almost as soon as it went up because those behind the site were linked to previous ticket sites that delivered little or nothing

In fact the main architect of this episode is the son of the man who invented the "my ticket supplier let me down" defence several years ago

As for Clare Brigg, the registered owner of the site, I suspect that justice might be coming her way some time in the very near future

Lets hope Police get her before she disappears to her fathers place in the middle east

My money is on Globalticketmarket.com being the next BLC

Watch this space

Post # 389
Top Mon 16th May 2011 20:42
Not A Happy Bunny

RoseyPosey i have reported them 2 my bank also & they are sending forms 2 a fraud place, but do u think i should cancel my card after we have sorted it out, or as soon as :-)

Post # 390
Top Mon 16th May 2011 20:51
roseyposey

If I were in your position I would cancel it immediatly - but that's only my gut instinct. Why not have a word with your bank, tell them that this company has been cloning other peoples credit cards and see what they say.

Post # 391
Top Mon 16th May 2011 21:02
Not A Happy Bunny

ok thanks Rosey, i will tell my sister cause it was her card :-)

Post # 392
Top Tue 17th May 2011 11:59
caihooves
Topics: 0 Replies: 3
hi ,purchashed my tickets from this company in october and read the reviews on this site after buying tickets about the company, i called them and emailed them and was reassured that they always deliver the tickets and not to believe everything that i read! got the email yesterday telling me that they couldnt provide the tickets, called them straight away - no answer/ no longer available and emailed them but had email returned, im absolutley gutted as also paid for a hotel that is non refundable as got a special offer, hope someone catches up with these scum bags, my virgin cc company have been brilliant , should be refunded within 5 days as scum bags have stated that they cant give me tickets-so so disappointed - had tickets for singapore booked on my card in january frauduantly so luckily got a new card but makes me wonder if my card was cloned from using BLC???

Quote caihooves Quote  Reply to caihooves Reply
Post # 393
Top Tue 17th May 2011 12:05
roseyposey

caihooves - you won't be the first to have your card cloned by this company - see the previous postings here.
What tickets did you book? I only ask because perhaps more have now been made available - have you checked the primaries? (Ticketmaster, Gigantic etc) Good luck!

Post # 394
Top Tue 17th May 2011 12:12
caihooves
Topics: 0 Replies: 3
hi roseyposey i booked 4 take that tickets- feel so negative now dont even want to start looking for tickets again- went to see take that a couple of years ago and they were brilliant - i have a cousin that works at men manchester so have previously booked direct thru her - worried about going on ebay incase there dodgey too.

Quote caihooves Quote  Reply to caihooves Reply
Post # 395
Top Tue 17th May 2011 12:21
roseyposey

I just checked Ticketmaster for 3rd June in Manchester and they've still got plenty of seats left! Be quick!

Post # 396
Top Tue 17th May 2011 21:32
disappointedtakethatfan

Thumbs UpClapTongue

Yipeeeeeeeee!

Just had a call from a friend - she has a spare ticket for me to see Take That  at Manchester on 11th June, as some poor person has to go to a wedding instead!  Cant believe someone would be so inconsiderate to book their wedding during the Take That Concert Season.  ConfusedBizarre!

Chuffed to dicky mint balls.  Some clouds do have a silver lining after all.

Post # 397
Top Tue 17th May 2011 21:43
roseyposey

That is such wonderful news - I am delighted for you. After all you've been through I do hope you have the best night ever at the gig. (So good to read a HAPPY Ending on this website for a change).

Post # 398
Top Tue 17th May 2011 21:48
Not A Happy Bunny

aww am happy 4 u disappointed, i just hope my ticket comes this week from ebay fingers crossed :-)

Post # 399
Top Tue 17th May 2011 21:51
bigt2811
Topics: 0 Replies: 2

Hi guys i have been had by this company after being assured that i would receive these tickets after several conversations i have kept all the emails this is the email that i have received today i no longer have the bank account that i paid for these tickets from so what is the next step

Dear Customer,

With reference to the order you have placed with us, we regret to inform you that our supplier has failed to provide us with the tickets we have purchased on your behalf.

BLC Event Management SL have gone to the police and registered a Denuncia against the company concerned and the matter is now in the hands of the police and our solicitor.

Therefore, to receive a refund we kindly request that you contact your bank and retrieve your funds via Chargeback.

We sincerely apologise for this unfortunate situation. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

BLC Event Management

Order Reference No: 0000

Item: 1

Event: Bon Jovi - Hard Rock Calling - Hyde Park. (25 Jun 2011, 12:00)

Seating Category: General Admission

Quantity: 2

Unitprice: 65.00

Subtotal: 130.00

-----------------------------------------

Shipping: 10.00

Grand Total: 140.00

Quote bigt2811 Quote  Reply to bigt2811 Reply
Post # 400
Top Wed 18th May 2011 01:14
Markland

Your bank doesn't owe you the money, neither does your card issuer

BLC Events should be the ones to refund you

Especially as they appear to be up and running still

Ask them why they are not giving you your money back

Jump to the top of the page Posts 381 to 400 of 461
< 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 24 > last
 Start a new topic
There are 593 active users currently on the forum: and 592 guests
Visitors Today: 36503
Most users online: 9524 on 9th December 2013

Share Safeconcerts
Dull yet neccessary disclaimer: Safeconcerts.com cannot be held liable for any loss caused as a result of the publication of information here or of your acts or omissions based on the information published here. This is an open forum and as such we welcome contributions from any companies, artists or people listed to correct any inaccuracies. Unfortunately, due to the way that information is distributed, Safeconcerts cannot make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Read our full terms and conditions of use.
Contact Us | Website Terms of Use | BACK TO TOP | Safeconcerts: Proud to be a thorn in the site of ticket touts and fraudsters
Ticket Safe Home Page The Red List: websites to avoid now The Green List: websites we recommend Suggest a site here The latest Ticket Safe News How to buy tickets safely What to do if you've been a victim of fraud Ticket Safe Forum Ticket Safe Articles About Us Media Contacts Buy Concert Tickets Safely