1. Who are you most looking forward to seeing at this year’s Latitude festival across the Arenas (Obelisk, Uncut, Comedy, Theatre, Literary and Poetry, Film & Music) and why?
Probably Nick Cave (& the Bad Seeds) as I sometimes still can't believe he's still alive all things considered.
2. What aspect of Latitude Festival interests you the most and why?
Considering my motorcycle broke down on the way there last year I guess just getting there would interest me the most.
3. What can people expect you to bring to the festival and do you have anything special planned?
I'm a white American male that does stand-up comedy. People like me are not full of whimsy nor do I have an accent that makes people think I'm interesting. All I have is an opinion and the ignorance that maybe someone out there is willing to listen to that and if I'm really lucky anyone within earshot will enjoy it hopefully as much as I'm lucky enough to.
4. If you weren't doing this what would you be doing?
5. What do you always bring to a festival?
I don't know what I'd bring to one of these because I've never been to one.
6. Do you have any festival tips for those in attendance at Latitude?
Don't get me high.
7. What is your favourite colour Sheep?
Black...no red...any colour that goes with the steel rod shoved through them so they can be roasted later.
If you are a registered member of Safeconcerts you can submit your article or reviews. You will need to be logged in, and your article will not show until it has been approved.